Wake up or letdown?

Full story: Baltimore Sun 7
Another week, another "trap" game coming up for Maryland. The last time the Terrapins beat a nationally ranked foe, as they did 26-0 Saturday over then-No. 21 Wake Forest, they stumbled badly the following week ... Full Story
Huh

Raleigh, NC

#1 Oct 20, 2008
This sums up the Terps attitude pretty much. When you QB says he doenst know, that should say something about a probable loss. No confidence whatsoever.
Gary

Washington, DC

#2 Oct 20, 2008
Prediction:

NC State – 27
Maryland - 10

Maryland will finish with a 5-7 record.

I am extremely happy that Penn State is ranked number 3 in the country - and very soon to be ranked number one --- this will definitely hurt Maryland's recruiting - thank god !!!

I am happy that Maryland is no longer recruiting Tavon Austin.

Jelani Jenkins, Travis Hawkins and Isaac Holmes will be signing with the University of Florida.

Go Tar Heels
Dave

Pleasanton, CA

#3 Oct 20, 2008
Gary wrote:
Prediction:
NC State – 27
Maryland - 10
I am extremely happy that Penn State is ranked number 3 in the country - and very soon to be ranked number one --- this will definitely hurt Maryland's recruiting - thank god !!!
Jelani Jenkins, Travis Hawkins and Isaac Holmes will be signing with the University of Florida.
Go Tar Heels
Hey Jacka$$, go post on a news paper who actually cares about your loser teams.
Gary is a Fair y

United States

#4 Oct 20, 2008
Prediction:

NC State- 0
Maryland - 27

Maryland will finish with a 10-2 record.

I am extremely happy that Penn State is ranked number 3 in the country - mainly because it's not good enough with their weak schedule to get into the NC game, and they will lose out anyway --- this will definitely help Maryland's recruiting - thank god !!!

I am happy that Maryland is still recruiting Tavon Austin, and he is likely to sign with them.

Jelani Jenkins, Travis Hawkins and Isaac Holmes will be signing with the University of Florida, but this is really irrelevant to anthing.

Go Tar Heels, and take the Blue Devils with you.

Terps!
terps19

Flagstaff, AZ

#5 Oct 20, 2008
Gary is a Fair y wrote:
Prediction:
NC State- 0
Maryland - 27
Maryland will finish with a 10-2 record.
I am extremely happy that Penn State is ranked number 3 in the country - mainly because it's not good enough with their weak schedule to get into the NC game, and they will lose out anyway --- this will definitely help Maryland's recruiting - thank god !!!
I am happy that Maryland is still recruiting Tavon Austin, and he is likely to sign with them.
Jelani Jenkins, Travis Hawkins and Isaac Holmes will be signing with the University of Florida, but this is really irrelevant to anthing.
Go Tar Heels, and take the Blue Devils with you.
Terps!
whatever dude-- you are just wanting someone to get their panties in a bunch over your comment but honestly it isnt worth it.
Gary is a Fair y

United States

#6 Oct 20, 2008
Yeah moron...this is a slight at the continuous same post by that idiot Gary. Learn to read smart guy. The comment was pro Terps.
Dan eastern shore

Perry, IA

#7 Oct 20, 2008
Gary wrote:
Prediction:
NC State – 27
Maryland - 10
Go Tar Heels
Im wish a blog mediator would nuke this pest off of our sports site once and for all.I'm tired of scrolling past this Pa. spammer everyday.He's probably a janitor using an office computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwin Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL: Packers 35, Bears 21 (Dec '11) Dec '11 Go Blue 5
Jackson and Bevell wise to Bears' ways (Dec '11) Dec '11 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Summer Story Lines: Edwin Williams (Aug '09) Aug '09 Camille T Pierce 1
Terps will work on rebounding (Nov '08) Nov '08 reality stinks 15
G'bye, but Terps don't fare well (Nov '08) Nov '08 Biff 17
Terrapins Seek Consolation Prize After Loss to FSU (Nov '08) Nov '08 TerpMan 1
Not mellowing, but Fridge chilling out (Nov '08) Nov '08 Football AL 3
More from around the web