Jay Cutler does Elway imitation, rall...

Jay Cutler does Elway imitation, rallies Broncos past Browns 34-30 to spoil Quinn's 1st start

There are 4 comments on the KOHD story from Nov 6, 2008, titled Jay Cutler does Elway imitation, rallies Broncos past Browns 34-30 to spoil Quinn's 1st start. In it, KOHD reports that:

Jay Cutler turned Brady Quinn's big night into his own prime-time showcase. Cutler passed for a career-high 447 yards, throwing three touchdown passes in the fourth quartera 'the last an 11-yarder to Brandon ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOHD.

Cleveland sugar

Hollywood, FL

#1 Nov 7, 2008
Yes it DID remind me of the "bad ole days" when Elway would come back at the very end and whip us, very depressing. Brady played very very well, he has that quick delivery and scrambles well, much better than Anderson, had our defense showed up tonight we would of won that game easily, Brady is not the reason we lost it was our lousy denfense, Denver played well but we should of beat them. Oh well what can you say, good QB tonight lousy defense......its getting real old!
lincoln

Champaign, IL

#2 Nov 7, 2008
Cleveland sugar wrote:
Yes it DID remind me of the "bad ole days" when Elway would come back at the very end and whip us, very depressing. Brady played very very well, he has that quick delivery and scrambles well, much better than Anderson, had our defense showed up tonight we would of won that game easily, Brady is not the reason we lost it was our lousy denfense, Denver played well but we should of beat them. Oh well what can you say, good QB tonight lousy defense......its getting real old!
A championship team is a machine hitting on all cylinders.
The Browns are not there yet, but we are just now seeing the results of the brillient draft coup that got the tackle and the qb. The late signing last year of the qb has now been benefical to the overall development.
The offense is the highly syc race engine and the pieces are coming togeather well.
The defense is the mad dog attack and the draft will provide lots.
Patience is difficut but look at the potential.
Two years ago, it was hard to be optimistic.
LOL

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 7, 2008
NIce to see the Browns fans STILL have no clue. Denvers defense is ranked 29th overall and allows 242.8 yards per game.

Even KC passed all over them and WON.

Brady still sucks...watch when he faces a real defense.

Clueless tards.
J C Saves

Denver, CO

#4 Nov 10, 2008
Was at a local bar watching the Broncos win, and I saw a guy wearing a classic and funny Jay Cutler shirt! He told me he got it at this website, so I went and ordered one! www.tweedlet.com .
So Funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddie Royal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bolts hope playing Jets makes it four straight (Oct '14) Oct '14 Calipoo 4
News Ben on the Bolts: A Chargers-Bills tweet-cap (Sep '14) Sep '14 Max Flatulence 2
News Could the San Diego Chargers trade for Andre Jo... (May '14) May '14 Angel cosio 1
News Turner trying not to let heat get to him (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hkyman52 1
News Eddie Royal Signs With Skins' (Mar '12) Mar '12 On Hold 4
News Broncos coach John Fox expects numerous roster ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 TEBOW SUCKS 2
News Tebow sends Patriots back to the drawing board (Jan '12) Jan '12 Back2Back 21
More from around the web