Cutler sure he'll connect with Hester

Cutler sure he'll connect with Hester

There are 8 comments on the Fox Sports story from Aug 27, 2009, titled Cutler sure he'll connect with Hester. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

On Saturday against the New York Giants, Hester blamed his failure to catch a potential 92-yard touchdown pass on coming back for the ball, considering how far he had slipped behind the defense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Victor

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Aug 27, 2009
Lets hope that the Bears and Broncos can keep injuries to a minimum and can play up to each team's potential. I for one hope to stay positive and enjoy the coming season; however, news that casualties are increasing re our troops over seas takes a lot out of any entertainment on the home front.
Gay Cutler

Denver, CO

#3 Aug 31, 2009
I keep making passes at him but we haven't hooked up yet. I'm sure we'll make a connection

Since: Nov 07

Glenmont, NY

#4 Sep 1, 2009
Thats why broncos fans are a "6" ...which really is a little high ,its more like a "2"..a deuce if you catch my drift.
MidwayMonstah

Montgomery, AL

#5 Sep 2, 2009
I was sure you'd have changed your name by now, NMR.

Good to see you still hanging around.

Go Bears!

Since: Nov 07

Glenmont, NY

#6 Sep 3, 2009
MidwayMonstah wrote:
I was sure you'd have changed your name by now, NMR.
Good to see you still hanging around.
Go Bears!
Yeah...I really need to change it. Im really not on here too often anymore though. Maybe things will pick up once the season starts though.

“Let's rock!!”

Since: Oct 07

Aurora, IL

#7 Sep 4, 2009
No_More_Rexcuses wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...I really need to change it. Im really not on here too often anymore though. Maybe things will pick up once the season starts though.

Hey, keep the "No More Rexcuses" handle! Sh*t, for all we know, they might bring him back! Remember Shane Matthews?

I keep checking out Topix, it should pick up a bit.

Lots going on, Kevin Jones is bye-bye so I guess we keep Peterson! Good, I like the guy. So far, I have to agree with all the cuts that have been made.

Rock on and GO BEARS!!
_DiMz_

Elmhurst, IL

#8 Sep 11, 2009
Cutler better frigging connect with hester...i picked Hester as my #2 WR 4th round overall...
leo777

Cranston, RI

#9 Sep 11, 2009
NO one is picking the MONSTERS of the
north are they SERIOUS.SIT back and watch
the greatest show on Sunday night.
DA BEARS smack the the pack.

BEAR fan from R.I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddie Royal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bolts hope playing Jets makes it four straight (Oct '14) Oct '14 Calipoo 4
News Ben on the Bolts: A Chargers-Bills tweet-cap (Sep '14) Sep '14 Max Flatulence 2
News Could the San Diego Chargers trade for Andre Jo... (May '14) May '14 Angel cosio 1
News Turner trying not to let heat get to him (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hkyman52 1
News Eddie Royal Signs With Skins' (Mar '12) Mar '12 On Hold 4
News Broncos coach John Fox expects numerous roster ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 TEBOW SUCKS 2
News Tebow sends Patriots back to the drawing board (Jan '12) Jan '12 Back2Back 21
More from around the web