Critics: Throw back the throwback uni...

Critics: Throw back the throwback uniforms, at least, the Broncos' version

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Oct 12, 2009, titled Critics: Throw back the throwback uniforms, at least, the Broncos' version. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall and side judge Jeff Lamberth get a good laugh before the start of Sunday's game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Bronco Buster

Canton, OH

#1 Nov 15, 2009
dont be the avarage fanatic who plainly cannot see the obvious,this team is working out the kinks and you will see how great Kile will be and i predict that Kile will be up there with the rest of the hall of famers maybe as good has John Elway, Montana and the rest. Be patient it is only have way through the season sure they have hit a few speed bumps but this is no reason to start abandoning the ship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddie Royal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bolts hope playing Jets makes it four straight (Oct '14) Oct '14 Calipoo 4
News Ben on the Bolts: A Chargers-Bills tweet-cap (Sep '14) Sep '14 Max Flatulence 2
News Could the San Diego Chargers trade for Andre Jo... (May '14) May '14 Angel cosio 1
News Turner trying not to let heat get to him (Oct '12) Oct '12 Hkyman52 1
News Eddie Royal Signs With Skins' (Mar '12) Mar '12 On Hold 4
News Broncos coach John Fox expects numerous roster ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 TEBOW SUCKS 2
News Tebow sends Patriots back to the drawing board (Jan '12) Jan '12 Back2Back 21
More from around the web