Eddie Kennison

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2006
I think Eddie is a unsung hero. I've watch him develope into the man he is on the field as well off the field. Sure he made mistakes along the way in life,but he learned from them.He might not be considered a top receiver,but he is a damn good receiver.I have the utmost respect for him as a player and a person.May God Bless him and keep him healthy. I'm one of his dearest fan,and I wish him the best of luck this season. I know he will get a thousand yards or more.
B Hess

Platte City, MO

#2 Sep 12, 2006
not w/ Solari calling the plays. Clearly he forgot who our go to guy is when we aren't giving the ball to Tony G....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddie Kennison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News History of Kansas City Chiefs QBs (May '09) May '09 SamE Boy 2
News Ex-Ravens receiver Darling signs with Chiefs (Mar '08) Mar '08 HeWhoCannotBeNamed 12
News Chiefs' Solari takes some blame for struggles (Nov '07) Dec '07 Mike Solari 8
News QB Brodie Croyle's tendency to get hurt raising... (Dec '07) Dec '07 Joe 1
News Croyle's biggest mistake was on final pass (Nov '07) Dec '07 KC Fan in LA 6
News Edwards ponders QB change (Nov '07) Dec '07 DONALD 9
News Plenty of blame for Chiefs offense (Nov '07) Dec '07 DONALD 2
More from around the web