Croyle's biggest mistake was on final pass

Full story: Kansas City Star

The protective cocoon the Chiefs placed on Brodie Croyle last week in his first NFL start was now gone.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2007
william smith

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2007

Croyle
Will do find,just set back and watch.
Mcluva

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2007

It's good to see Croyle get a chance. He has a lot of potential given the chance. He was great at alabama and was never afraid to run the ball when necessary. I hope Kansas City trys to work more with Croyle and make him their QB.
Chefs

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2007

HUARD...HUARD...
Racy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

We need to give Croyle the playing time this year. We are basically out of playoff contention anyway, and we need to know if Croyle is going to be our QB of the future, so if not, we can make other plans. I think we will have a pretty good idea of how he is going to do by the end of the season.
kcfanbaby

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2007

we need 2 give Croyle a line haha.

Since: Dec 07

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2007

I like Croyle. This kid can make the throws and has mobility. What they need to do is bring in a solid QB coach to work with him on reading the def and a deep dive into the playbood. THAT and aggressively get him an offensive line through the draft and free agency. It begins in the trenches and play action pass. This kid will be great if they give him some help. Some O-line help to sustain drives (and rest the def) will go a long way to playoff status. Bowe, keep your head up!!! Got catch those even in the cold weather! You're doing fine and have a bright future!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eddie Kennison Discussions

Search the Eddie Kennison Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
History of Kansas City Chiefs QBs (May '09) May '09 SamE Boy 2
Ex-Ravens receiver Darling signs with Chiefs (Mar '08) Mar '08 HeWhoCannotBeNamed 12
Chiefs' Solari takes some blame for struggles (Nov '07) Dec '07 Mike Solari 8
QB Brodie Croyle's tendency to get hurt raising... (Dec '07) Dec '07 Joe 1
Edwards ponders QB change (Nov '07) Dec '07 DONALD 9
Plenty of blame for Chiefs offense (Nov '07) Dec '07 DONALD 2
Chiefs buzz: Thigpen No. 2 quarterback (Dec '07) Dec '07 DONALD 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••