Chiefs triumph despite a slew of stra...

Chiefs triumph despite a slew of strange plays

There are 3 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Oct 29, 2006, titled Chiefs triumph despite a slew of strange plays. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Damon Huard slammed his cup down and barked on the sideline. He was angry about the clock that didn't seem to budge, the freak plays that wouldn't stop, and, in some ways, Huard was just plain mad at himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

Rich Riley

Hood River, OR

#1 Oct 30, 2006
When Trent Green was lost due to injury, i considered the season was over for the Chiefs... little did i know of the talents of his back-up, Damon Huard... he is a winner !
krystal

Australia

#2 Oct 30, 2006
Is larry johnson still dating that girl from BET?
Ryan Jones

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 30, 2006
The Chiefs have always been back...Then just have had some stupid mistakes all year!! I think they win out except against Baltimore and at San Diego! 11-5 and into the playoffs! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddie Kennison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News History of Kansas City Chiefs QBs (May '09) May '09 SamE Boy 2
News Ex-Ravens receiver Darling signs with Chiefs (Mar '08) Mar '08 HeWhoCannotBeNamed 12
News Chiefs' Solari takes some blame for struggles (Nov '07) Dec '07 Mike Solari 8
News QB Brodie Croyle's tendency to get hurt raising... (Dec '07) Dec '07 Joe 1
News Croyle's biggest mistake was on final pass (Nov '07) Dec '07 KC Fan in LA 6
News Edwards ponders QB change (Nov '07) Dec '07 DONALD 9
News Plenty of blame for Chiefs offense (Nov '07) Dec '07 DONALD 2
More from around the web