Ryan unsure about future

Ryan unsure about future

There are 15 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Jan 2, 2008, titled Ryan unsure about future. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

As the Ravens began making calls today to request interviews for prospective head coaching candidates, Rex Ryan sat in his office down the hall uncertain about his future.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

kevin

New York, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2008
i can tell you your future rex; youll be fat!
Roy

United States

#2 Jan 2, 2008
I likle the idea of Ryan as the head man. He has done a fine job with the defense and has the respect of the players.
I understand the argument fro those who want someone from outside the organization, but I don't thik that is required. Billick is gone now, he was the problem, and with a new head coach, even one who has been with the Ravens for a while, the culture will change. Besides, Ryan is no dummy, he now knows for certain that the ownership will not tolerate more of the same.
He's done a good job as the def. co., and he's going to be a fine head coach somewhere, why not here?
John

Rising Sun, MD

#3 Jan 2, 2008
Well Rex Ryan if the Falcons want you bye it been great .Its should of click in your head by now if the Ravens were going to interview its would been done by now.I think they need to go down I-95 for 45 miles...because Jason Garrett and Josh McDaniels not the answer here .
Bobby Brady

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2008
I can fingerpaint and paste things together...
Mike

Brentwood, TN

#5 Jan 2, 2008
Guess this is what happens when knee-jerk, spur of the moment, "gut feel" decisions are made.

Good luck to you Rex.
Josh

Troy, MI

#6 Jan 2, 2008
this guy needs too be the ravens next coach
i think he deserves it, if the ravens don't then some other
team is going to get a very good football coach.
ill be very disappointed if he is not are coach.
one thing is forsure someone is going to give this guy the chance and be very happy with him. i just hope its us
Vignesh

Stillwater, OK

#7 Jan 2, 2008
Please hire Rex as the head coach and Mike Martz as the offensive coordinator.
Josh

Troy, MI

#8 Jan 2, 2008
John wrote:
Well Rex Ryan if the Falcons want you bye it been great .Its should of click in your head by now if the Ravens were going to interview its would been done by now.I think they need to go down I-95 for 45 miles...because Jason Garrett and Josh McDaniels not the answer here .
lol so you think them two guys are the answers? sure give one, tom brady, randy moss , and the other one tony romo, t.o. im sure they would be great. hell billick would look great.
kevin

New York, NY

#9 Jan 2, 2008
if rex gets hired as head coach then he can legally call ill-advised time outs to cost us games.
Chris

United States

#10 Jan 2, 2008
I would look like an offensive coordinator with Tom Brady, Randy Moss and company. I think Rex should get the shot if not Bill Cower would be my next choice.
keke

Baltimore, MD

#11 Jan 2, 2008
kevin wrote:
i can tell you your future rex; youll be fat!
Ignorant A$$!! That's you now and later HATER!!
cesar

Upper Marlboro, MD

#12 Jan 2, 2008
Make Rex Ryan coach. Hoepfully, Rex makes Donnie Henderson the DC and Martz as OC. That's a good staff. Henderson and Martz were together in Detroit. Or Rex could bring his brother who was just fired in Oakland to be his DC.
beebs

Dundalk, MD

#13 Jan 2, 2008
wow, didn't realize the whole staff was let go. Gonna have to start anew.
bdeisle

Parkville, MD

#14 Jan 2, 2008
kevin wrote:
if rex gets hired as head coach then he can legally call ill-advised time outs to cost us games.
your dumb

Since: Nov 07

Baltimore, MD

#15 Jan 2, 2008
keke wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant A$$!! That's you now and later HATER!!
You got that right! That guy is a total jerk.

But at least his future is easy to predict. He's a jerk now; he'll be a jerk tomorrow; and he'll be a jerk the day after that too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Reed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 29
News NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
News 2014 NFL Draft: Should New York Jets Draft a CB... (Apr '14) Apr '14 1969 Super Bowl 5
News Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
News Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
News Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
News My thoughts and an overview of every Houston Te... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Buck 1
More from around the web