F. Washington upbeat about return

F. Washington upbeat about return

There are 13 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 17, 2008, titled F. Washington upbeat about return. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Ravens cornerback Fabian Washington sounded optimistic about his availability for Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Fells Point Craig

College Park, MD

#1 Oct 17, 2008
Having Washington & Reed in the D backfield is HUGE! Lets get back on track boys!
Kelly

Jarrettsville, MD

#2 Oct 17, 2008
Fells Point Craig wrote:
Having Washington & Reed in the D backfield is HUGE! Lets get back on track boys!
Not this week. Miami 21 Ravens 3

Since: Oct 08

Holland, MI

#3 Oct 17, 2008
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not this week. Miami 21 Ravens 3
21 points to the Dolphins? Damn they better contract from the league, level the stadium and bring back Hammerjacks if that happens.
Brian

Parkville, MD

#4 Oct 17, 2008
Harbaugh seems to be putting his foot in his mouth more and more lately. I hope this is just because he is a rookie coach.

With Chester at guard and Willie Anderson at tackle on the right side of the O line expect Flacco to be pressured all day. We had better be able to run the ball to win the game.
Leroy

Falls Church, VA

#5 Oct 17, 2008
Hey...why not put Ray Rice to return punts and kick offs..i think he can do someting rather than sitting on the bench....

Since: Jul 08

Baltimore

#6 Oct 17, 2008
Leroy wrote:
Hey...why not put Ray Rice to return punts and kick offs..i think he can do someting rather than sitting on the bench....
nonono that makes waaay too much sense. You mean Ray Rice who looked great in preseason and has shown flashes at times during his limited touches? Chill out with all that logic. I do see a great improvement in our offense so far from prior years, but there are still many questionable calls in time management and other aspects that I, as a fan, can call completely stupid. I think Cam habitually out-thinks himself.
hank

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2008
Jim Leonard did well on returns.Plus he does not fumble,or get knocked down as soon as someone touches him.Figurs is a bad returner face it!
hejnik

Ephrata, PA

#8 Oct 17, 2008
Do we have the worst training staff in the league? I think it's more than a coincidence that 5 or 6 starters a year get put on IR.

Since: Nov 07

Baltimore, MD

#9 Oct 17, 2008
Brian wrote:
Harbaugh seems to be putting his foot in his mouth more and more lately. I hope this is just because he is a rookie coach.
With Chester at guard and Willie Anderson at tackle on the right side of the O line expect Flacco to be pressured all day. We had better be able to run the ball to win the game.
You can say that again. It's going to be a bloodbath unless there is some sort of a miracle on the right side.
Sparky

Reisterstown, MD

#10 Oct 18, 2008
I like the direction the Ravens seem to be heading. They may not win any more games than last year but I am willing to give Harbaugh and his staff three years to see if we continue to move in a good direction. We have had inuries, which is an unfortunate reality, but given that, let's see if they hold together and give a solid effort. They don't have to go 8 and 8 for me to be satisfied, just play like they are well coached and remain together as a team mentally.
finsfans4ever

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Oct 18, 2008
SORRY GUYS,FINS roll,you guys are banged up...I'm a fin fan first,but love the Ravens....Hope u have a great year,but not tomorrow.....
dyno don

United States

#12 Oct 18, 2008
Miami 17, Ravens 10.

I have been trying to cut Oz some slack, criticizing what I've referred to as "the front office." No more. This is a team VERY short on talent, with virtually no depth, and VERY few young players who look like future stars.
finsfans4ever

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Oct 18, 2008
Here comes Joey Porter...ANOTHER sack........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Reed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 29
News NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
News 2014 NFL Draft: Should New York Jets Draft a CB... (Apr '14) Apr '14 1969 Super Bowl 5
News Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
News Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
News Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
News My thoughts and an overview of every Houston Te... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Buck 1
More from around the web