Ravens practice report: McAlister bac...

Ravens practice report: McAlister back, Reed sits

There are 6 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 7, 2007, titled Ravens practice report: McAlister back, Reed sits. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

While Ravens cornerback Chris McAlister returned to practice today, free safety Ed Reed did not participate in the portion of practice open to the media.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

GHT

Portland, OR

#1 Nov 7, 2007
If Ben Roethlisberger lit us up, what will Carson Palmer do if we are not at full strenght? That Roethlisberger is so good at avoiding the sack, it's sickening. He makes a play out of a near loss seemingly every time.

Since: Oct 07

Catonsville, MD

#2 Nov 7, 2007
Bla....Bla......Blaa........Bl aa..........Whatever.
Injuries galor as usual...get one back - lose two more.
Playing to be the spoiler now, and or draft picks!!
Chris

Maxton, NC

#3 Nov 7, 2007
At this point I am curious who will retire this year, who will be released, and what players and coaches will be back next year.
Jackel

Coraopolis, PA

#4 Nov 7, 2007
The Steeler are already talking -how much they will win by when they play New England...Even their coach was saying that on his daily program...
ROB

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Nov 7, 2007
GHT and troy smith would do the same thing only alot better
GHT

Portland, OR

#6 Nov 7, 2007
Jackel wrote:
The Steeler are already talking -how much they will win by when they play New England...Even their coach was saying that on his daily program...
Thats all they do they never shut up. Even last year I never heard so much crap explaining why an 8-8 season was so excellent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Reed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 29
News NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
News 2014 NFL Draft: Should New York Jets Draft a CB... (Apr '14) Apr '14 1969 Super Bowl 5
News Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
News Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
News Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
News My thoughts and an overview of every Houston Te... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Buck 1
More from around the web