Health, coverage issues

Full story: Baltimore Sun
The Ravens will go up against one of the NFL's most potentially dangerous passing offenses without at least one former Pro Bowl player in their secondary, and possibly as many as three. Full Story
Mark

Derry, NH

#1 Nov 10, 2007
The Patriots have not had one concussion this year, when is the league going to forgo its negligence and step up. The commissioner is
looking into it because of the statistics that indicate something
different is being done, a study will take too long.. 70% of Patriot players have been evaluated and
fitted for problems inherent in the jaw joint, not one concussion.
www.mahercor
cesar

Upper Marlboro, MD

#2 Nov 10, 2007
During the Pittsburgh game Mike Tirico messed up and disclosed the "undisclosed" injury to Rolle as a spleen injury. Makes sense because you can not particpate in contact sports. Hope he gets better soon. Isn't it the same injury that Corey Ivey had last year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Reed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 29
NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
2014 NFL Draft: Should New York Jets Draft a CB... (Apr '14) Apr '14 1969 Super Bowl 5
Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
My thoughts and an overview of every Houston Te... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Buck 1
More from around the web