Most Valuable Raven? Cameron's the ri...

Most Valuable Raven? Cameron's the right call

There are 43 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Dec 12, 2008, titled Most Valuable Raven? Cameron's the right call. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Is it Ed Reed? Or Ray Lewis? Or perhaps Joe Flacco? But there's no debate when choosing the team's Most Valuable Person - Cam Cameron.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 07

Baltimore, MD

#41 Dec 13, 2008
The Dude wrote:
Now now Jamison, let's remember that Billick was the head coach, it was all the offensive coordinator's fault that those offenses were horrible, he wasn't calling the plays. Of course that doesn't account for why three offensive coordinators call called the exact same plays year after year, but whatever.
(In case you didn't get that, that was dripping with sarcasm)
Anyone who believes Billick wasn't really calling the plays for 8 years before he "took over play calling duties" from Fassel is an idiot after what Cam has done.
Offensive genius my ****.
I pray the Browns try to sign him, or anyone for that matter, I'd look forward to that free win on my schedule. Imagine what the Ravens D could do to a Billick run offense... That makes me wonder how bad practice must have been for years.... damn...
Exactly. And it went to all his "buddy" coaches, like Foerster, who reportedly was lazy and didn't even bother to prepare his O-line blocking schemes for the week's upcoming opponent, preferring, instead, to just run some generic crap, and that's exactly the net result -- crap.

I'd LOVE to see Billick as the head coach of the Browns.(Schottenheimer, however, is a differet story entirely.) The truth of the matter is, Billick is exactly where he belongs -- on T.V. He came from P.R., he's full of crap, and he belongs in that P.R./advertising medium. He's so full of himself, there was never any room for anyone else (like a REAL offensive coordinator.) Finally, after a decade of suffering through his ridiculous nonsense, we finally have a balanced team capable of running an NFL offense. What a pleasure. And, as others have already pointed out, what a waste of all those opportunities to do more with the talent we had that was stifled under Billick's system and Billick's ego.
Pro Raven

Randallstown, MD

#42 Dec 13, 2008
Cam MVP (person) NOT! It's REX RYAN this year and it's been REX every year. Cam has been a huge improvement, due to his scheme (blocking w/ 6,7 or more what ever it takes to keep JOE upright. REX defense has always keep the score low enough to win (except the colts game W/ C-Max). Rookie Coach had to mistakes this year to be MVP (person)The real MVP (player) is Nqata, the run stopper so the LB create plays
Chi Chi

Glen Burnie, MD

#43 Dec 15, 2008
Do you douche bags still think Cam Cameron is a genius and it's all about play calling?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Reed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 29
News NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
News 2014 NFL Draft: Should New York Jets Draft a CB... (Apr '14) Apr '14 1969 Super Bowl 5
News Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
News Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
News Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
News My thoughts and an overview of every Houston Te... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Buck 1
More from around the web