Game plan: Move on

Game plan: Move on

There are 186 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Dec 16, 2008, titled Game plan: Move on. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

If the Ravens are as resilient as they've been all season, they will make the playoffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

bhster

Baltimore, MD

#162 Dec 16, 2008
stew wrote:
<quoted text>you call it skeptic i call it i see both sides, i am a sports fan, i dont hate anyone on here, i dont know anyone on here so for me to get on here and bash your family and your city is immature. i am a steelers fan then talk about me being a fan or talk about my team. dont tell me to move. and these are the things angry dragon has said. he follows me around and starts crap on every post. please read all my posts where am i putting people down and attacking people for no reason.
Okay, fair enough. But you're Steeler bias does occasionally sneak through your seeing both sides. What do you think the Steelers are going to do in Tennessee? I see that being tough, tight game too. Question is...how will Kerry Collins perform? He is unpredictable at this point. Ben will have his hands full with the Titan defense, especially if the Steelers can't get the running game going. They're playing for possible home field throughout the playoffs, correct?
bhster

Baltimore, MD

#163 Dec 16, 2008
stew wrote:
<quoted text>actually pittsburgh was predicted to finish 2nd in the division by most to cleveland, but we all know that wasnt happening
Finishing second would be considered by most to be "good", wouldn't it? By all means much better than the Ravens in any case. Ravens were picked to finish last by most "experts" so with that in mind they have have a thoroughly successful season thus far. Gonna be tough in Dallas though.
stew

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#164 Dec 16, 2008
bhster wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, fair enough. But you're Steeler bias does occasionally sneak through your seeing both sides. What do you think the Steelers are going to do in Tennessee? I see that being tough, tight game too. Question is...how will Kerry Collins perform? He is unpredictable at this point. Ben will have his hands full with the Titan defense, especially if the Steelers can't get the running game going. They're playing for possible home field throughout the playoffs, correct?
i dont think they matchup well against pittsburgh or the ravens for that matter. our defenses were built to stop the run because we were both in a heavy run division and now you see the teams go more towards the pass in our division. i think it puts the pressure on collins and with him being a stationary qb it could be along day. if you noticed pittsburgh didnt send alot of blitz packages against the ravens for one flacco can run, collins needs a wall and i guarantee lebeau sends the house. even with our vandenbosch and haynesworth i think the steelers would win, the only thing i worry about is a letdown with this being the 4th tough game in a row. and oh yeah of course i am going to show some bias. i bashed the ravens last week, we dont play them this week. if you read all my posts on here i gave the ravens credit
stew

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#165 Dec 16, 2008
bhster wrote:
<quoted text>Finishing second would be considered by most to be "good", wouldn't it? By all means much better than the Ravens in any case. Ravens were picked to finish last by most "experts" so with that in mind they have have a thoroughly successful season thus far. Gonna be tough in Dallas though.
not being biased (lol) i couldnt see how they could pick the browns when they havent beat the steelers in somthing like 10 straight games. anita marks was running her mouth (dont get me started on her) about the browns easily win the division
bhster

Baltimore, MD

#166 Dec 16, 2008
pstroms wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations on Dallas for winning their last game at Texas Stadium this past Sunday night.
Great comeback!!! Let's hope that holds true!!!
bhster

Baltimore, MD

#167 Dec 16, 2008
stew wrote:
<quoted text>i dont think they matchup well against pittsburgh or the ravens for that matter. our defenses were built to stop the run because we were both in a heavy run division and now you see the teams go more towards the pass in our division. i think it puts the pressure on collins and with him being a stationary qb it could be along day. if you noticed pittsburgh didnt send alot of blitz packages against the ravens for one flacco can run, collins needs a wall and i guarantee lebeau sends the house. even with our vandenbosch and haynesworth i think the steelers would win, the only thing i worry about is a letdown with this being the 4th tough game in a row. and oh yeah of course i am going to show some bias. i bashed the ravens last week, we dont play them this week. if you read all my posts on here i gave the ravens credit
I do think that the Steelers will have an emotional letdown after this week but they are 6-1 on the road this year so maybe not too much of a letdown. Lebeau may send the house, but the Titans have decent receivers and Collins can throw the long ball. He surprised the hell out of me by leading a long drive against the Ravens at the end of game to win (ala this past Sunday). Titans have better RB's than the Ravens. Steeler D will be tested by that.
bhster

Baltimore, MD

#168 Dec 16, 2008
stew wrote:
<quoted text>not being biased (lol) i couldnt see how they could pick the browns when they havent beat the steelers in somthing like 10 straight games. anita marks was running her mouth (dont get me started on her) about the browns easily win the division
Browns were the new NFL media darlings after last season, but they fell to pieces this season. HA!
Anita Marks needs to go back to Florida where she came from and hang out with surfer dudes. She gets on my nerves and has no business being on Baltimore-based sports radio talk shows.
stew

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#169 Dec 16, 2008
bhster wrote:
<quoted text>Browns were the new NFL media darlings after last season, but they fell to pieces this season. HA!
Anita Marks needs to go back to Florida where she came from and hang out with surfer dudes. She gets on my nerves and has no business being on Baltimore-based sports radio talk shows.
i dont see how the radio station dont see it. i love listening just to hear scott g. correct her
bhster

Baltimore, MD

#170 Dec 16, 2008
stew wrote:
<quoted text>i dont see how the radio station dont see it. i love listening just to hear scott g. correct her
LMAO...yep, Scott Garceau reigns her in, doesn't he? She's a lesbian who thinks she knows something about football, but it's all based on hearsay and not hard facts. But ya now...the radio station has to provide equal opportunities and all that stuff. So you get what they have now.
dean

Miami, FL

#171 Dec 16, 2008
Ravens...stinks,no qb.

Since: Jun 08

Ellicott City, Maryland

#172 Dec 16, 2008
stew wrote:
<quoted text>there are idiot fans on both sides, they prove their ignorance without a response. kinda like angrydragon talking about how steelers fans piss people off but yet he is talking to me about me and my cirlce jerk buddy. come on thats real mature. i say to any fans of any team at least act like an adult and have an adult argument. stooping to childhood levels just makes you look like an a$$
At this point I'm starting to get the sense that you aren't being serious. You aren't being serious right? The glaring contradictions aren't an accident right? If you have something negative to say in return, perhaps you can give me your name an address so we can handle this like men LOL LOL

Ellicott City, Maryland

#173 Dec 16, 2008
stew wrote:
<quoted text>you call it skeptic i call it i see both sides, i am a sports fan, i dont hate anyone on here, i dont know anyone on here so for me to get on here and bash your family and your city is immature. i am a steelers fan then talk about me being a fan or talk about my team. dont tell me to move. and these are the things angry dragon has said. he follows me around and starts crap on every post. please read all my posts where am i putting people down and attacking people for no reason.
this is just a meaningless thread right? just curious

Ellicott City, Maryland

#174 Dec 16, 2008
stew wrote:
<quoted text>i dont see how the radio station dont see it. i love listening just to hear scott g. correct her
As a Steelers fan, perhaps you could listen to a Steelers radio station. Oh wait.....

This is just a meaningless thread right? Just curious
Mike

AOL

#175 Dec 16, 2008
Win the next two games and we can all watch the Ravens choke a third time against the G!D! Steelers!! That is if they don't have to play the Colts first!!
Cut_Clayton_N_Mc Gahee

San Antonio, TX

#176 Dec 16, 2008
Hope Rice and Fabio can go. Fabio; Show Simpson what a pvssy Romeo is.
Typical

Sykesville, MD

#177 Dec 16, 2008
I have never seen a team whine and cry so much about officials in my life. Every time this team loses a close game it's always the officiating that caused it. What a bunch of cry babies. You lost because Ray Lewis SUCKED big time. I loved when Willie Porter knocked him on his arse. If the "vaunted" defense didn't allow the Steelers go 92 yards for the winning score in the closing minutes maybe they would have won. But since they lose, it's blame the refs again. Any reason why everyone outside of Baltimore City HATES the Ravens? Bunch of whiners.
Squeelers_Blow

San Antonio, TX

#178 Dec 16, 2008
Typical wrote:
I have never seen a team whine and cry so much about officials in my life. Every time this team loses a close game it's always the officiating that caused it. What a bunch of cry babies. You lost because Ray Lewis SUCKED big time. I loved when Willie Porter knocked him on his arse. If the "vaunted" defense didn't allow the Steelers go 92 yards for the winning score in the closing minutes maybe they would have won. But since they lose, it's blame the refs again. Any reason why everyone outside of Baltimore City HATES the Ravens? Bunch of whiners.
I never seen a bunch of infatuated jerk off's like you concerned what happens to the Ravens, and who is this Willie Porter? turn off the 'puter redneck retard before Mommy finds you peeking at boys.
Hey

AOL

#179 Dec 16, 2008
Typical wrote:
I don't know what interview you saw but everyone I saw NO Ravens player whined about the officials. If they did they would be fined, any fines?
So if your a Sh1ttsburgh fan go to a Titans forum a start crap ... our game is in the book, we're over it and you should be too !!
BigJoe

United States

#180 Dec 16, 2008
Squeelers_Blow wrote:
<quoted text> I never seen a bunch of infatuated jerk off's like you concerned what happens to the Ravens, and who is this Willie Porter? turn off the 'puter **** before Mommy finds you peeking at boys.
I would say the one about glass houses, what with you busting on his typo (Porter for Parker), combined with your bastardization of the English language, but instead, I'll drop this on you:

I'm sure GayRay was asking who Willie Parker was too, after he got bowled over. Then humiliated by Hines Ward picking up 3 first downs with big Yard After Catch receptions on that last drive. Then humiliated even more by seeing the opposing teams kicker show more balls than he and his buddies on defense combined. The kicker for chrissakes, THE KICKER. HAHAHA

The KICKER pushed the Ravens around more than GayRay could do ANYTHING when it counted!

Woo-Wee!!!
BigJoe

United States

#181 Dec 16, 2008
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what interview you saw but everyone I saw NO Ravens player whined about the officials. If they did they would be fined, any fines?
So if your a Sh1ttsburgh fan go to a Titans forum a start crap ... our game is in the book, we're over it and you should be too !!
I'm sorry, I didn't realize the Ravens owned Topix.net

I did realize the Steelers own Baltimore. Sorry, I couldn't resist, you made it just so easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Reed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 29
News NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
News 2014 NFL Draft: Should New York Jets Draft a CB... (Apr '14) Apr '14 1969 Super Bowl 5
News Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
News Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
News Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
News My thoughts and an overview of every Houston Te... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Buck 1
More from around the web