Ravens rip Eagles, return to contention

Ravens rip Eagles, return to contention

There are 81 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Ravens rip Eagles, return to contention. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Ed Reed returns an interception 108 yards for a touchdown in the fourth quarter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23 Nov 24, 2008
Next Year Boyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get the facts stright. I've only been on this board for 3 weeks so please don't mention Sept. Typical Raven fan. Distort the facts. Remember this name when I come back at the end of Dec. when the Ravens are 8-8.
I'm not a Raven fan. But you ARE FIRETREMBLEY. And you HAVE BEEN ON HERE, talking smack about The Ravens since the beginning of the season. You said that The Ravnes would win 4 games back in Septemeber. And you ARE now signed in under a new name... And you ARE a liar.
steven

Beltsville, MD

#24 Nov 24, 2008
the ravens have 17 people on the IR. SEVENTEEN. THATS UNHEARD OF. How many do the steelers have? TWO. OF COURSE we are the most injured team, but were not making excuses for our play.

Location hidden

#25 Nov 24, 2008
jon dey wrote:
It never stops. We finally get rid of one idiot ,Fire Trembley and up pops Next Years Boyz, another loser. Whatever you want to call the Eagles THEY WERE 6-4. You see, when you win six games and you lose four games that's called a winning record. Duh!
They are one in the same. As I pointed out, he signed in under a new username. It is simple enough to sign up again, and just change your name. FIRE TREMBLEY is still here, he just goes by the title of "Next Year Boyz," now. In fact, that new screen name is in cohesion with FIRETREMBLEY, since he constantly said that the reason why The Ravens won't win more than 4 games is because they are in a "rebuilding" season.

Since: Jun 08

Ellicott City, Maryland

#26 Nov 24, 2008
Next Year Boyz wrote:
I say it again this week they still haven't beated a winning football team. If anyone calls the Eagles a winning team they know nothing about football. The defense is still the backbone of the Ravens and will be for sometime. It was 10-3 at the half so all benching McNabb did was help. 1 win the rest of the year. Also, no playoffs.
They beat the Dolphins and Eagles. Both teams had winning records when the Ravens defeated them. Now go away.
Dave

Cockeysville, MD

#27 Nov 24, 2008
It'a amazing how a rookie, Nakamura, pointed out where the WR was and what he was going to do. Ed Reed made the right read and went 108 yards for the TD. These rookies are playing like veterns for the most part. Sure they will still make mistakes but they learning. That was a complete game the defense played all year. Not many missed tackles, the DBs played a solid game, Ray was all over the place, Jarrett Johnson probably played his best game of the season, Trevor Pryce was in the QB's face all day long. The so called experts picked the Eagles to win this game. I love it when the Ravens are the underdogs.

Ellicott City, Maryland

#28 Nov 24, 2008
injuries wrote:
you & your nagging injuries report..."that's what makes us a great team".
get lost.
the steelers have more injuries to key personnel & you don't hear their fans complaining.
No, they really don't.

We don't hear them complaining b/c we aren't listening.

Location hidden

#29 Nov 24, 2008
Cut_Clayton_Now wrote:
<quoted text> Another idiot Mcnabb sympathizer...what a jerk off you are. Bet your a slob like that Andy Reid.
Oh really? You bet I'm a fat slob like Andy Reid? Based on what? WHY would you bet that I'm a fat slob without knowing me, or seeing me? Clearly, you are just a windbag that talks out of his a$s with no knowledge of the game, or knowledge of anything in life for that matter.

Ellicott City, Maryland

#30 Nov 24, 2008
Next Year Boyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get the facts stright. I've only been on this board for 3 weeks so please don't mention Sept. Typical Raven fan. Distort the facts. Remember this name when I come back at the end of Dec. when the Ravens are 8-8.
Fire Trembley, you're a loser.

Give everyone a logical reason why the Ravens will only win one more game.

Since: Sep 07

Baltimore, MD

#31 Nov 24, 2008
Does anyone here remember the first Squeeler game? They got ref lucky and beat us in OT at their house. Now they got to come to our house. Has anyone seen the Squeeler schedule? Ours is easier. We are taking the Division baby. Go Ravens!!!

Location hidden

#32 Nov 24, 2008
Next Year Boyz wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRE TREMBLEY, you still haven't expalined why you predicted that the ravens would only win 4 games, when they have already won seven. We are still waiting for an expalnation, FIRE TREMBLEY. That's what you said on Septemeber 19th, FIRE TREMBLEY. If you like, I can re-post it, just in case you are suffering from amnseia.

Since: Oct 08

Holland, MI

#33 Nov 24, 2008
Frederick Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? You bet I'm a fat slob like Andy Reid? Based on what? WHY would you bet that I'm a fat slob without knowing me, or seeing me? Clearly, you are just a windbag that talks out of his a$s with no knowledge of the game, or knowledge of anything in life for that matter.
Niwits like you dont know squat about football. There is no free lunch in the NFL if you want to feel sorry for Mcnabb-fine go ahead please do so on the Philly board though-thank you and have a nice.

Location hidden

#34 Nov 24, 2008
Cut_Clayton_Now wrote:
<quoted text>Niwits like you dont know squat about football. There is no free lunch in the NFL if you want to feel sorry for Mcnabb-fine go ahead please do so on the Philly board though-thank you and have a nice.
No, the Ravens played the Eagles yesterday, so it was VERY relevant. Bullies like you stomp and scream when they don't get their way........ "OK, you'd better not talk about ANYTHING that I don't want to hear..." That garbage might work with little kids, but in the real world, you get your head handed to you. So, here you go, tough guy. On a platter.

Location hidden

#35 Nov 24, 2008
Next Year Boyz wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRE TREMBLEY. NEXT YEAR BOYZ:
This is what you wrote on September 19th:
On September 19th, FIRE TREMBLEY WROTE:
..."We'll see how you feel in January...after we finish the season with 4 wins...."

FIRE TREMBLEY/ NEXT YEAR BOYZ:
And THIS is what you wrote last week:
On November 17th, FIRE TREMBLEY WROTE:
..."Check back with me in 3 weeks when this team is 6-7, and all you homers are calling for John Harbaugh's head..."

Just a little reminder of what YOU wrote. So far, you have two alaises: FIRE TREMBLEY and NEXT YEAR BOYZ. If the ravens make the post-season, you will have to creat yet a THIRD alias.
Next Year Boys

Baltimore, MD

#36 Nov 24, 2008
Frederick Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Raven fan. But you ARE FIRETREMBLEY. And you HAVE BEEN ON HERE, talking smack about The Ravens since the beginning of the season. You said that The Ravnes would win 4 games back in Septemeber. And you ARE now signed in under a new name... And you ARE a liar.
Hay D*CKHEAD check out the different ISP's. That's all I'm going to say on that subject.This is a Ravens board. It's people like you who give true Raven fans a bad name. It just goes to show you you'll never be an FBI agent.
Jack Lee

United States

#37 Nov 24, 2008
Next Year Boyz wrote:
I say it again this week they still haven't beated a winning football team. If anyone calls the Eagles a winning team they know nothing about football. The defense is still the backbone of the Ravens and will be for sometime. It was 10-3 at the half so all benching McNabb did was help. 1 win the rest of the year. Also, no playoffs.
Aren't you the one who said the Ravens wouldn't beat one time in the NFC East?

Go crawl back under a rock, both Miami and the Eagles are teams with winning records.
Jack Lee

United States

#38 Nov 24, 2008
injuries wrote:
you & your nagging injuries report..."that's what makes us a great team".
get lost.
the steelers have more injuries to key personnel & you don't hear their fans complaining.
Pittsburgh Steelers
Daniel Sepulveda P IR Torn right ACL
Charlie Batch QB IR Collarbone
Rashard Mendenhall RB IR Left shoulder
Kendall Simmons G IR Right Achilles
Greg Warren C

Wow, the Steelers lose a Punter, and backup QB. Ray Lewis put Mendenhall on the IR list, didn't he?

We've lose a Pro Bowl Corner (MacAllister), a Pro Bowl DL (Gregg), starting QB (Boller), starting Guard (Yanda), starting safety (Landry), and have 16 guys on IR. Sixteen, and the Steelers have 5.

Yes, we can whine. Damn right.
Jack Lee

United States

#39 Nov 24, 2008
Next Year Boys wrote:
<quoted text>
Hay D*CKHEAD check out the different ISP's. That's all I'm going to say on that subject.This is a Ravens board. It's people like you who give true Raven fans a bad name. It just goes to show you you'll never be an FBI agent.
If you were telling the truth, his comments wouldn't bother you in the least.

I didn't like the idiotic FIRE TREMBLEY alias either, and I believe you are him.

Jacksonville, FL

#40 Nov 24, 2008
How sweet is it that in a rebuilding year, Ed Reed is talking about Super Bowl or bust?!

I LOVE IT!

Like in 2000, nothing on paper says this is a team of destiny, but 7-4 with 5 games to go says different. We owe the Steelers a butt-kickin - we will protect our house! We should be able to handle Jacksonville & Cinci. That amounts to a 10 win season. Who knows what will happen when we play Dallas or DC? We have the ability to win those because neither team is batting 1.000 versus tough teams like the Ravens.

WHAT A YEAR, BABY!
jon dey

Canada

#41 Nov 24, 2008
7-4!!!!!!!!!! That'll shut the a--h---s up.
Next Year Boyz

Baltimore, MD

#42 Nov 24, 2008
Jack Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were telling the truth, his comments wouldn't bother you in the least.
I didn't like the idiotic FIRE TREMBLEY alias either, and I believe you are him.
Just goes to show that you Raven fans are absolutely clueless. No wonder the rest of the football world laughs at you. You get no resect because all you do is whine. We lost becauce of the Ref's. We lost because the NFL hates us. What a bunch of losers. No wonder this city lost a real football team that kick's you A*S everytime you play them. Now you'll get embarrassed on a Sun. night. The NFL will be real proud of Baltimore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Reed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 29
News NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
News 2014 NFL Draft: Should New York Jets Draft a CB... (Apr '14) Apr '14 1969 Super Bowl 5
News Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
News Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
News Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
News My thoughts and an overview of every Houston Te... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Buck 1
More from around the web