Favre, Vikings outlast Flacco's Ravens

Oct 18, 2009 Read more: The York Daily Record 18
Brett Favre's 58-yard completion to Sidney Rice setup Ryan Longwell's fourth field goal, and Baltimore's Steve Hauschka missed a 44-yard field goal at the final whistle, allowing the Minnesota Vikings to remain undefeated with a 33-31 victory on Sunday. Read more
whereru

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 18, 2009
Where are all the Raven fans? How bout those ESPN rankings? Third place...LMFAO
The Truth

Bedford, NH

#2 Oct 18, 2009
whereru wrote:
Where are all the Raven fans? How bout those ESPN rankings? Third place...LMFAO
I can't find them anywhere. HAHAHAHAHA
demented ferret

Abingdon, MD

#3 Oct 18, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I can't find them anywhere. HAHAHAHAHA
Hey, I'm still here. I still have faith in my team. It was a close game and exciting game. Congrats.
GHT

Portland, OR

#4 Oct 19, 2009
Wow, the Vikes D was tough, at least for 3 quarters, what happened in the 4th? That wasn't your typical prevent D, that was Deer in headlights. You escaped by a missed 44 yarder. Play a full 4 qtrs and you guys are tough.

Childress called a run with Petersen on 3 and 9??????? And settled for a FG??????????

Since: Sep 08

Baltimore

#5 Oct 19, 2009
Kinda cocky for a win by missed field goal eh?
whereru

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Oct 19, 2009
3rd place..........LOL. I thought you Raven fans had the Super Bowl tickets printed? Will you ever win another game? Must be curse of the ESPN rankings. Did the refs cheat you out of this also? LOL
Demented Ferret

Abingdon, MD

#7 Oct 19, 2009
whereru wrote:
3rd place..........LOL. I thought you Raven fans had the Super Bowl tickets printed? Will you ever win another game? Must be curse of the ESPN rankings. Did the refs cheat you out of this also? LOL
Don't count us out yet. We need to get our defense back on track. I dont like our new Defense Coach. Last year and years prior our defense was the bomb, but since we lost Rex Ryan to the Jets along with our Assistant Defense Coach who I believe is with the Falcons, our team has not been as strong defensively. Now now, the refs were unfair to us many many times. I am not whining about that but what is fair is fair. Similar hits against other teams were never flagged like they flag the Ravens. We deserved to win this game and so did the Vikings. Both teams fought hard. We should never have let the Vikings get ahead and down the field in the first quarter like we did. Again, the defense needs adjustments big time.
GHT

Portland, OR

#8 Oct 19, 2009
Demented Ferret wrote:
<quoted text> Don't count us out yet. We need to get our defense back on track. I dont like our new Defense Coach. Last year and years prior our defense was the bomb, but since we lost Rex Ryan to the Jets along with our Assistant Defense Coach who I believe is with the Falcons, our team has not been as strong defensively. Now now, the refs were unfair to us many many times. I am not whining about that but what is fair is fair. Similar hits against other teams were never flagged like they flag the Ravens. We deserved to win this game and so did the Vikings. Both teams fought hard. We should never have let the Vikings get ahead and down the field in the first quarter like we did. Again, the defense needs adjustments big time.
easier said than done. What exactly should they do????? Personally, I don't think they have the personnel.
The Truth

Bedford, NH

#9 Oct 19, 2009
demented ferret wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, I'm still here. I still have faith in my team. It was a close game and exciting game. Congrats.
Good to see you here. Sorry, couldn't help poking fun. Patriots fans get crap all the time. We cheated if we win and we suck if we lose. You know how it goes. lol
demented ferret

Abingdon, MD

#10 Oct 19, 2009
GHT wrote:
<quoted text>easier said than done. What exactly should they do????? Personally, I don't think they have the personnel.
I agree it is easier said than done. It is beyond me what they need other than a new strategy for defense. We were great when RRyan was here.
demented ferret

Abingdon, MD

#11 Oct 19, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you here. Sorry, couldn't help poking fun. Patriots fans get crap all the time. We cheated if we win and we suck if we lose. You know how it goes. lol
Hey truth! wow that game on Sunday - 59 to 0! OMG. Kudos to Tom for getting 5 TD in one quarter especially in that God awful weather. I don't mind anyone poking fun. I am a good sport I guess. We have a Bye week this time. I will be watching your team and the others. good luck.
The Truth

Bedford, NH

#12 Oct 20, 2009
demented ferret wrote:
<quoted text> Hey truth! wow that game on Sunday - 59 to 0! OMG. Kudos to Tom for getting 5 TD in one quarter especially in that God awful weather. I don't mind anyone poking fun. I am a good sport I guess. We have a Bye week this time. I will be watching your team and the others. good luck.
Thanks.

“err-human favregive-divine”

Since: Sep 09

erie

#13 Oct 20, 2009
Demented Ferret wrote:
<quoted text> Don't count us out yet. We need to get our defense back on track. I dont like our new Defense Coach. Last year and years prior our defense was the bomb, but since we lost Rex Ryan to the Jets along with our Assistant Defense Coach who I believe is with the Falcons, our team has not been as strong defensively. Now now, the refs were unfair to us many many times. I am not whining about that but what is fair is fair. Similar hits against other teams were never flagged like they flag the Ravens. We deserved to win this game and so did the Vikings. Both teams fought hard. We should never have let the Vikings get ahead and down the field in the first quarter like we did. Again, the defense needs adjustments big time.
Hey ferret, good game, good sport you are as well. No you guys are far from being out of it, now you have to root for us next week, we win and you win and you and the squealers have same record, can you say it, GO Vikes, lol.

erie

#14 Oct 20, 2009
Oh, you have a bye, still you are a Vike fan for 1 week now.
ROMAN POLANSKI

Buckeye, AZ

#15 Oct 21, 2009
Amadeo wrote:
Kinda cocky for a win by missed field goal eh?
They sure are that's ok the steelers take note of things like that even though I hate the steelers I hope that shut the vikings up smack reality back into them

erie

#16 Oct 21, 2009
ROMAN POLANSKI wrote:
<quoted text>They sure are that's ok the steelers take note of things like that even though I hate the steelers I hope that shut the vikings up smack reality back into them
Is that u teach?
YOUR COLLEGE TEACHER

Buckeye, AZ

#17 Oct 21, 2009
erie-pa fan wrote:
<quoted text>Is that u teach?
Yes it's me, how is it going man ?
demented ferret

Abingdon, MD

#18 Oct 21, 2009
erie-pa fan wrote:
Oh, you have a bye, still you are a Vike fan for 1 week now.
Yes, I think I am a Vike fan now.
I really do like your QB. I really like a lot of teams actually except for the Steelers! I like the Jets because of Rex Ryan.
However my Ravens better get their butts out there in 2 weeks and beat the Broncos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Reed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 29
News NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
News 2014 NFL Draft: Should New York Jets Draft a CB... (Apr '14) Apr '14 1969 Super Bowl 5
News Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
News Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
News Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
News My thoughts and an overview of every Houston Te... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Buck 1
More from around the web