What they're saying about the Ravens

Full story: Baltimore Sun

Here's a look at recent media coverage of the Ravens: Ravens coach John Harbaugh defended his former boss, Eagles head man Andy Reid, following Baltimore's 36-7 win over Philadelphia on Sunday.
Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GuiltyasLewis

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2008

"I think we can beat the Steelers, all we have to do is play as we did when we beat them except for the sh*te call that took away that TD."
But the Birds didn't win, stop making excuses! A good team finds a way to win, not blame a loss on the refs. A good team will be in front enough that a single call doesn't decide the game.

"the steelers deep down inside know we kicked their asses last game , you know (Big Ben) he is shaking in his shoes about coming to baltimore, i wanna see their beat up secondary keep up."
Yeah, shaking or not, one in the Win column is what counts! Stop finding ways to lose and put more Wins up!
phish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2008

GuiltyasLewis wrote:
"I think we can beat the Steelers, all we have to do is play as we did when we beat them except for the sh*te call that took away that TD."
But the Birds didn't win, stop making excuses! A good team finds a way to win, not blame a loss on the refs. A good team will be in front enough that a single call doesn't decide the game.
"the steelers deep down inside know we kicked their asses last game , you know (Big Ben) he is shaking in his shoes about coming to baltimore, i wanna see their beat up secondary keep up."
Yeah, shaking or not, one in the Win column is what counts! Stop finding ways to lose and put more Wins up!
What?
Yard Birds

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2008

The only probelm with trying to beat the Steelers is they have a winning record.

Ravens cant beat a team like that...obviously.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ed Reed Discussions

Search the Ed Reed Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at ... (Nov '13) 6 hr Flatulence Fred 29
NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
2014 NFL Draft: Should New York Jets Draft a CB... Apr '14 1969 Super Bowl 5
Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
My thoughts and an overview of every Houston Te... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Buck 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••