What they're saying about the Ravens

Full story: Baltimore Sun 23
Here's a look at recent media coverage of the Ravens: Ravens coach John Harbaugh defended his former boss, Eagles head man Andy Reid, following Baltimore's 36-7 win over Philadelphia on Sunday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BaltimoreJohnNSe attle

Bellevue, WA

#2 Nov 26, 2008
Let the haters hate!!! Go Ravens!!!!!!!
Nino Rota

Germantown, MD

#3 Nov 26, 2008
Number 14 behind Minn, Wash, Cards, and Falcons? Good one, dude.
Jeremiah

Baltimore, MD

#5 Nov 26, 2008
The Ravens have all they need to prove they belong at the top of the power rankings. The Steelers have to come to Harm City and try to win the division. Last time the Ravens let them off the hook, but they are who we thought they were.

The schedule is tough enough to prove if the Ravens are playoff ready, and based on what I have seen they are. The only 2 games they did not play well enough to win were at Indy and at NYG. The way they are putting up points during the last 6 weeks makes me think they have finally found the balance they have only had for a while in 2006, but this team seems much better at running the ball and more xplosive and agressive on O.
STR

Baltimore, MD

#6 Nov 26, 2008
Fire Trembley wrote:
<quoted text>
All 4 of those teams would roll our boys. Good thing only one of them will get a chance to.
Idiot.........put your hands back in your pants and get off the keyboard.
Prospect Expert

Baltimore, MD

#7 Nov 26, 2008
Fire Trembley wrote:
<quoted text>
All 4 of those teams would roll our boys. Good thing only one of them will get a chance to.
On a good day, the Ravens could roll the Giants.
phish

Baltimore, MD

#9 Nov 26, 2008
What an earth shattering assessment by CBS sports: " If they play well, they win, If they don't ,they don't!" Got some real "Sports Writers there I tell Ya"

!!!!!!!!!!GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!
spike

Silver Spring, MD

#10 Nov 26, 2008
Didn't the SI projections have us losing to the Eagles and see what we did to them.

I think we can beat the Steelers, all we have to do is play as we did when we beat them except for the sh*te call that took away that TD.

Dallas at their home, isn't going to be an easy one and with our beat up secondary, that is the one game I agree with SI that we will lose.

11-5, beat Pitt and get into the playoffs.
Ed Sanford

Portsmouth, VA

#11 Nov 26, 2008
phish wrote:
What an earth shattering assessment by CBS sports: " If they play well, they win, If they don't ,they don't!" Got some real "Sports Writers there I tell Ya"
OK OK they were talking about the defense... i.e. if the defense plays well they win... This is a totally true statement and not just a statement of the obvious.
jon dey

Quispamsis, Canada

#13 Nov 26, 2008
Fire Trembley wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with this "our boys"?
Jonosmith

Halethorpe, MD

#14 Nov 26, 2008
Ed Sanford wrote:
<quoted text>
OK OK they were talking about the defense... i.e. if the defense plays well they win... This is a totally true statement and not just a statement of the obvious.
That is very profound Ed.

If it is not just a statement of the obvious what is it also about? That if a team plays well it will win? Of course, teams sometimes play well and lose anyway because they don't play well for a few seconds. It's all too much....
Ravensman

Edgewater, MD

#15 Nov 26, 2008
Why do all these sports writers, incuding our own, think we will lose to the Steelers. We are a better team than we were when we played them last. I can't say the same for the Steelers.
dave

Wilmington, DE

#16 Nov 26, 2008
the steelers deep down inside know we kicked their asses last game , you know (Big Ben) he is shaking in his shoes about coming to baltimore, i wanna see their beat up secondary keep up. Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!! 11-5
Haloti is the Man

Westminster, MD

#17 Nov 26, 2008
What the heck is with this 95 percent of people voting on Cincinnati to win on Sunday? If they are lucky Sincy will be 1-9-2
Jim

Essex, MD

#18 Nov 26, 2008
phish wrote:
The quote is actually "It's all about the defense. If they play well, they win. If not, they don't."
Shudom

Baltimore, MD

#19 Nov 26, 2008
Of course, the Eagles are made out to be this great team from the NFC East that is going to sweep us 4-0 as a division.......Until we beat them.
ONLY THEN, does anyone want to talk about how bad they are or overrated or so forth.
Charles Rose

Manama, Bahrain

#20 Nov 27, 2008
The Ravens will get into the playoffs. We will kick the crap out of the Squeelers when they come to Bmore. The only game we should have problems with is Dallas and even thats winnable.

Go RAVENS !!!!
Fred Tepper

Baltimore, MD

#21 Nov 27, 2008
"On any given Sunday", the worst team can beat the best team and the Ravens are not the best team---yet. We have an excellent opportunity to prove ourselves BUT we have to come to play hard for 60 minutes for the rest of our scheduled games. Reaching the playoffs is a direct result of their individual and collective efforts.
hynnie

Daegu, Korea

#22 Nov 27, 2008
I never seen a team as overrated as the Steelers! They are NOT the best team in the AFC north. The Ravens will prove that when they come to Baltimore. The Steelers know that they were beat the last time they met the Ravs in Pittsburgh. After we trash Cincy and stomp Washington, the NFL universe will know the truth!
Marcus

Delmar, NY

#23 Nov 27, 2008
Fire Trembley wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh spare me some "fan" you are, you've been dead wrong most of the year and act as if the Ravens are equivalent to the Orioles.
mad dog

Hagerstown, MD

#24 Nov 27, 2008
prospect expert wrote:On a good day, the Ravens could roll the Giants. If prospect really believes that he should roll another joint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Reed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 29
NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
2014 NFL Draft: Should New York Jets Draft a CB... (Apr '14) Apr '14 1969 Super Bowl 5
Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
My thoughts and an overview of every Houston Te... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Buck 1
More from around the web