Vikings' Adrian Peterson tops 100 yar...

Vikings' Adrian Peterson tops 100 yards again, downplays late a...

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 18, 2009, titled Vikings' Adrian Peterson tops 100 yards again, downplays late a.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson got back on track. Peterson had his first 100-yard game since the season opener against Cleveland, getting 143 rushing yards on 22 carries and adding four catches for 23 yards in the Vikings' 33-31 victory Sunday over Baltimore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

LOL

Alexandria, VA

#1 Oct 19, 2009
Yea, the Vikes are also having problems stopping the Run, AND the PASS
VikingGolfer

Montgomery, AL

#2 Oct 19, 2009
LOL wrote:
Yea, the Vikes are also having problems stopping the Run, AND the PASS
We had trouble stopping the pass because we did not have our two best pass defenders out there Winfield n Sapp. The pass open up the run later in the game for the Raven's. If we stop the pass they will not be able to run against us..
Also hope AP is ok we need him against the Pack in two weeks. I say play him only a few times next week and let Chester get most of the carries..
GO VIKES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Reed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 29
News NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
News 2014 NFL Draft: Should New York Jets Draft a CB... (Apr '14) Apr '14 1969 Super Bowl 5
News Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
News Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
News Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
News My thoughts and an overview of every Houston Te... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Buck 1
More from around the web