He got it right and wrong

He got it right and wrong

There are 61 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 1, 2008, titled He got it right and wrong. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Overall, it was a strong showing by the Ravens . They gained some national respect and showed they have a legitimate shot at winning the AFC North title.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Martin

United States

#63 Oct 4, 2008
veedub wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay classy, Steeler fans.
Back at you, Ravens fans!!!!

It's funny how the fans are judging the quality of this years'
Ravens team by its ability to stay close in a game with the Steelers. This same Steelers team which you claim is horrible and won't make the playoffs this year. Your secret respect (man-crush) for the Steelers verges on embarassing.

Now, take your gift of confidence and beat the Titans. Represent the AFC North 'cause I'm getting tired of the so-called experts trashing this conference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Reed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 29
News NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
News 2014 NFL Draft: Should New York Jets Draft a CB... (Apr '14) Apr '14 1969 Super Bowl 5
News Texans' Keo sees role increase (Sep '13) Sep '13 obidiah faletoi 1
News Safety depth becoming a concern for Texans (Sep '13) Sep '13 frank 1
News Predicting Every NFL Team's Record in 2013-14 (Feb '13) Aug '13 Realistic 14
News My thoughts and an overview of every Houston Te... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Buck 1
More from around the web