Jay Cutler keeps mum on Terrell Owens

Jay Cutler keeps mum on Terrell Owens

There are 1 comment on the Globe and Mail story from Oct 14, 2009, titled Jay Cutler keeps mum on Terrell Owens. In it, Globe and Mail reports that:

Jay Cutler keeps mum on Terrell Owens Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler scrambles out of the pocket to avoid the rush of Denver Broncos' Elvis Dumervil during the first quarter of an NFL preseason football game in Denver on Sunday, Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Globe and Mail.

Since: Apr 08

Orem, UT

#1 Oct 14, 2009
if he does sign i hope they put in some restrictions in his contract---

something like he cannot talk to players,media,or teamates for the entire football season including playoffs or talk about his team including the QB in any way. And he has to be fully medicated and tested every to days for whatever mental disorder this jag has.

then he "may" work out as a bear....even that is questionable however...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earl Bennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Ways the Chicago Bears Can Run the Ball Again... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Devin Aromashodu Could Help the Chicago Bears i... (Jul '13) Aug '13 Bleeds Purple 10
News Alshon Jeffery, Harrison Smith to break out (May '13) May '13 Purple Faithful 1
News NFL Rumors: Should the Chicago Bears Pursue Tit... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Jim 3
News Chicago Bears May Have to Look Within Roster to... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News The State of Jay Cutler (Jan '13) Jan '13 Leon 2
News Bears hire CFL coach Trestman to replace fired ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Hector 1
More from around the web