Vikings still have playoff hopes desp...

Vikings still have playoff hopes despite difficult second-half schedule

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities story from Nov 8, 2011, titled Vikings still have playoff hopes despite difficult second-half schedule. In it, TwinCities reports that:

The Minnesota Vikings returned to Winter Park on Monday energized and optimistic about the second half of the season after a Week 8 victory at Carolina and a week off to rest on their laurel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Nov 8, 2011
As much as I would like the Vikings to make the playoffs but even if they didnt I would be very happy to see The Vikings & Ponder be the team to End Green Bay's perfect season. GO Vikings
Warren Sapp

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Albert Haynesworth was cut by the Foxboro Parriots

The Vikings can sign him but he'll never to able to fart as loud as I can even with 350 lbs. of flabby beef on him.
Jim Mora

Littleton, CO

#3 Nov 9, 2011
PLAYOFFS?
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#4 Nov 9, 2011
Vikings have playoff hopes and relocation hopes....Which one is more probable?
Magicfarts

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Vikings have playoff hopes and relocation hopes....Which one is more probable?
About as much worthless hope as wishing the Vikes could beat the Packers this year...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

E.J. Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2015 NFL Draft: Host City And Vikings Get 'A' G... May '15 Gen Larry Platt 5
News Ranking the Minnesota Vikings' Free-Agent Moves (Mar '14) Mar '14 Spielman 2
News Why This Will Be Jared Allen's Last Season with... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mike Tice Fan Clu... 3
News Hip surgery could sideline Vikings' Jasper Brin... (Aug '11) May '13 Arvin A 9
News Minnesota Vikings' 2013 NFL Draft Wish List (Jan '13) Apr '13 Vikingsgohard 105
News Building an NFL Trade Deadline Wish List for th... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Jasper Brinkley Getting Back to Old Self at Lin... (Aug '12) Aug '12 War Scam 2
More from around the web