Hot routes: Rookie receiver Danny Coale adds versatility to Cowboys

Aug 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-Telegram.com

Danny Coale hasn't practiced a lot yet because he is resting his hamstring. But the rookie receiver might give the Cowboys some versatility.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Aug 7, 2012
Tony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

The Cowboys have soooo much talent on both sides of the ball. No reason not to expect BIG things from them this season.
hatchet

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Tony wrote:
The Cowboys have soooo much talent on both sides of the ball. No reason not to expect BIG things from them this season.
I agree Tony but I expect big things from our team every season.
Cowboy fan

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

The Cowboys need to release all 3 players that did not meet the conditioning tests at training camp. Yes, that should include "Felix Jones". They are paid big signing bonuses, plus salaries. If they show up out of shape, ship them out!
hatchet

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Cowboy fan wrote:
The Cowboys need to release all 3 players that did not meet the conditioning tests at training camp. Yes, that should include "Felix Jones". They are paid big signing bonuses, plus salaries. If they show up out of shape, ship them out!
Too much beer, cigarettes and double cheese burgers! A whiskey glass and a woman's azz has taken a lot of big money players out of their game...Cowboys are #1 all else are last!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dwayne Harris Discussions

Search the Dwayne Harris Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dallas Cowboys News & Notes: Drafting Like It's... Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 12
Dallas Cowboys News & Notes: Cowboys Coaching C... (Jan '14) Jan '14 PCCowboys 2
Defense is bad, but Cowboys' offense is a stinker (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Cowboys Special Teams Only Ones Actually Special (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Cowboys Take Down Redskins (Oct '13) Oct '13 Terrancefarts 6
Should Cowboys Use Four WRs? (May '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
Dallas Cowboys: Why Dwayne Harris Is a More Val... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jim bob 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••