Chiefs vs Vikings - Game 4

Sep 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kansas City Chiefs

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2011 - 12:00 PM ARROWHEAD STADIUM - KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI BROADCAST INFORMATION FOX Regional Coverage FOX Play-by-play: Gus Johnson - Color Commentator: Charles Davis Chiefs FOX Football Radio Network KCFX-FM Play-by-play: Mitch Holthus Color Commentator: Len Dawson Sideline Reporter: ... (more)

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Oct 3, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dexter McCluster

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Dont worry Vikings, I lead the league in fumbles. Hit me hard and I will cough the ball up. DOnt forget to tackle me in 3rd down and long. Coach has no confident in Cassel so we run the ball on 3rd and long because Cassel cannot complete a pass more than 7 yards. He sucks. Shhhhhhhhh dont tell no one, we will be disciplined if coach hears us telling the truth about Cassel.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Avant wrote:
<quoted text>I would think Frazier, Speilman's jobs are on the line so they need to win. They don't think Ponder give us the best chance to win. When he plays if we lose and Ponder plays bad the GM, Coach won't be around on draft day.
nah, if they plug in the rookie, they can say they expect some more losses this year in return for future dividends. I doubt Wilf wants to pay 3 head coaches next year, so the vikings would have to go 3-13 or worse for frazier to get the ax, I'd think.

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Purple Faithful wrote:
Yeah, I think we win this game. Really wanted the Ponder era to start here. If KC loses to us, i can't see who would out-lose them.
You said Ponder starts this week in another thread,I doubted that.What happened?Not very credible on your part.

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Readyfarts wrote:
Vikes SHOULD win this one but KC and the Vikes could be tied by the end of this season...4-12...bench McNabb!
Can't be tied.They play each other.
Great stuff.
Harry

Hoople, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Can't be tied.They play each other.
Great stuff.
The Vikes and KC could each go 0-15-1.

They'd need to tie today and lose out.

A scoreless tie would be great..........

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Childress wrote:
<quoted text>You said Ponder starts this week in another thread,I doubted that.What happened?Not very credible on your part.
As I said, it was reported on the Vikings flagship station by Dan Cole "the common man" who said it was coming from merely a decent source. It was also reported on ESPN, i heard. Thought you'd be interested in the rumor. I imagine if the second half in KC goes like the first half, we'll hear more rumors.

Minneapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Childress wrote:
Great stuff.
It's called a "tiebreaker." Are you unclear on the concept?:D
Stufffarts

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Childress wrote:
Great stuff.
Really? lmao...your "stupid"...
Duncefarts

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

you're...lmao...
Rumorfarts

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Purple Faithful wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, it was reported on the Vikings flagship station by Dan Cole "the common man" who said it was coming from merely a decent source. It was also reported on ESPN, i heard. Thought you'd be interested in the rumor. I imagine if the second half in KC goes like the first half, we'll hear more rumors.
Dont argue with thim...he is disgruntled and out of depends pads...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Outdoor Game.....
On grass..........
Away..........
AFC team.
There is no way KC loses this game.
Nice prognostication! Here's another way to pick a sure winner:
"Who is playing the Vikings?"
Surefarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Frasier for NFC coach of the year...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Surefarts wrote:
Frasier for NFC coach of the year...
The way all the fans are jumping off the bandwagon he is able to fit them all on the short-yellow bus he takes to the stadium

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dwayne Bowe Discussions

Search the Dwayne Bowe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Wide Receiver Help On The Way For The Chiefs? Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
It's a good draft for the Chiefs if ... May '14 Foot Long 2
Should The Chiefs Pass On A First Round Wide Re... Apr '14 KC Fatreids 9
Kansas City Chiefs Rumors: Could Terrell Owens ... (Sep '13) Jan '14 Cotton Club 13
Rivers leads Chargers to 41-38 win over Chiefs (Nov '13) Nov '13 Steelers rock baby 8
Dwayne Bowe's arrest fires up debate over marij... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Missouri teen appeals her guilty plea in slayin... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Naughtyrobot 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••