Chiefs vs Vikings - Game 4

Sep 27, 2011 Full story: Kansas City Chiefs 33

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2011 - 12:00 PM ARROWHEAD STADIUM - KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI BROADCAST INFORMATION FOX Regional Coverage FOX Play-by-play: Gus Johnson - Color Commentator: Charles Davis Chiefs FOX Football Radio Network KCFX-FM Play-by-play: Mitch Holthus Color Commentator: Len Dawson Sideline Reporter: ... (more)

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Sep 28, 2011
We need a catchy name for this epic tilt..
Icebowl??? already taken. Fog Bowl??? same.
How about the Renewable Energy Bowl?
-Both teams play like cow chips.
-or-
One Last McPuke?
McDivotsfarts

United States

#2 Sep 28, 2011
Frasiers "In the mix" Bowl...
Harry

Park River, ND

#3 Sep 30, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
We need a catchy name for this epic tilt..
Icebowl??? already taken. Fog Bowl??? same.
How about the Renewable Energy Bowl?
-Both teams play like cow chips.
-or-
One Last McPuke?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Outdoor Game.....
On grass..........
Away..........
AFC team.

There is no way KC loses this game.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#4 Sep 30, 2011
Odds makers say the Vikes are 5 to 1 guys The odds are to high for them not to win. I am pretty sure the Vikes will win this one.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Sep 30, 2011
This is a winnable game. KC's two best players are out for the year. This could be win number 1.
Magnum Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Sep 30, 2011
I've watched KC play. They are far more mistake prone than what the Vikings are.

It would not suprise me if KC gets the #1 overall pick in next years draft.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#7 Sep 30, 2011
Yeah, I think we win this game. Really wanted the Ponder era to start here. If KC loses to us, i can't see who would out-lose them.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#8 Sep 30, 2011
I would like to see Ponder also but I dont think we will see him soon. If the Vikes keep losing I am thinking by game eight The Panthers game we will see Ponder. & that way he has one game under his belt & has the bye week to get ready for the Packers.
Readyfarts

Katy, TX

#10 Oct 1, 2011
Vikes SHOULD win this one but KC and the Vikes could be tied by the end of this season...4-12...bench McNabb!
KC fan

Kansas City, MO

#11 Oct 1, 2011
There is a reason the Vikings are favorite despite KC playing at home, and both teams having same record.

Chiefs are the worst team in football. Dont be fooled by the Chargers game. Chargers play down to their opponents and are the dumbest team in football.

KC has the 32nd passing game. Vikings have the best run defense. Forcing KC to pass which is their weakpoint. When KC is forced to pass they make a lot of turnovers.

Game should be a blowout. Vikings 41-0.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#12 Oct 1, 2011
Vikings pass defense is terrible against the checkdown receivers. If Cassel just throws to running backs & tight ends, vikes will have a long day. Our MLB is done, knees are shot & swelling up, so vikes intend to limit snaps. Play with two TE's & a McCluster & just throw, make lots of play action & it will be a close game.

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#13 Oct 1, 2011
It's not an easy job being a Viking's fan these days, but somebody's gotta do it.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#14 Oct 1, 2011
Purple Faithful wrote:
Yeah, I think we win this game. Really wanted the Ponder era to start here. If KC loses to us, i can't see who would out-lose them.
I would think Frazier, Speilman's jobs are on the line so they need to win. They don't think Ponder give us the best chance to win. When he plays if we lose and Ponder plays bad the GM, Coach won't be around on draft day.
Draftfarts

Katy, TX

#15 Oct 1, 2011
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>...the GM, Coach won't be around on draft day.
This would be a good thing though...
sports update

Spring Hill, FL

#16 Oct 1, 2011
The Vikings will be without safety L'Quell Desmins
until mid December.
He's out with a Flactrin strain in his left knee and a torn Daslefra ligament in his right calf.
Westwood Carvinton will take his place.
Harry

Park River, ND

#18 Oct 1, 2011
Magnum Man wrote:
I've watched KC play. They are far more mistake prone than what the Vikings are.
It would not suprise me if KC gets the #1 overall pick in next years draft.
I get bad vibes from this team, Mag. I think KC gets well tomorrow.

BTW..........Indy is on the fast track in the "Suck for Luck" sweepstakes.
Magnum Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#19 Oct 1, 2011
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
I get bad vibes from this team, Mag. I think KC gets well tomorrow.
BTW..........Indy is on the fast track in the "Suck for Luck" sweepstakes.
Under normal circumstances I would say, "no problem, we'll win". But this year all bets are off.

I do think we'll win however. Just don't know how rest of season is going to go?
ezg357

Madera, CA

#20 Oct 1, 2011
The Vikings better be ready for a big running game from KC
Runfarts

Katy, TX

#21 Oct 1, 2011
McCluster?
Matt Cassel

Kansas City, MO

#22 Oct 2, 2011
Dont Worry Viking fans. I am the worst QB in the NFL. My coach forces me to throw safe 1-3 yard passes so I wont throw INTS. Get a big lead to force me to trow. Please watch me Vikings fans. You will be glad you have McNabb. I make McNabb look like Tom Brady. Heck I make Tavaris Jackson look like Peyton Manning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwayne Bowe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs sign veteran safety Tyvon Branch to 1-ye... Mar 12 Coach Jerry Sandusky 1
News New England Patriots: Under-the-Radar Performer... (Sep '14) Sep '14 BeliChickenChoker 12
News Recap: Denver vs. Kansas City (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Vikings vs. Chiefs preseason: Game time, TV sch... (Aug '14) Aug '14 adriana 1
News Is Wide Receiver Help On The Way For The Chiefs? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News It's a good draft for the Chiefs if ... (May '14) May '14 Foot Long 2
News Should The Chiefs Pass On A First Round Wide Re... (Mar '14) Apr '14 KC Fatreids 9
More from around the web