With Brady Injured, Cassel Leads Patriots To Victory

Full story: Hartford Courant

This season, it took 7 minutes and 33 seconds for the Patriots to veer off track.
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2008
Seamus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Bring Back Dave Heuschkel to cover the Patriots
its me

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

Boo Hoo. Poor Tommy.
Facts vs Tards

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

And this is what happens when you talk trash all pre season long, right Skidmarks?

Pats are done.
Husky for life

Greenwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

I hope they give Cassell a shot to remain the new #1. And a message to you Vinny Testeverde... Get off the couch and suit up!
Facts vs Tards

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

Husky for life wrote:
I hope they give Cassell a shot to remain the new #1. And a message to you Vinny Testeverde... Get off the couch and suit up!
Bring on Chris Simms!!!!!!
ih8bart

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

not sure how serious the brady issue is yet. assuming the worst, the pats definitely need to go after another qb. i also like chris simms. not sure cassel has what it takes to beat teams better than kansas city.
Facts vs Tards

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

Chris Simms is better than Cassel...lol, ok.

Both suck.
Husky for life

Greenwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

ih8bart wrote:
not sure how serious the brady issue is yet. assuming the worst, the pats definitely need to go after another qb. i also like chris simms. not sure cassel has what it takes to beat teams better than kansas city.
True. We don't know when Brady will return. We will have a better idea soon. But dont' discredit Cassel just yet. True, there is no other Brady But, in Brady's first full game replacing bledsoe he went 13 of 23 for 168 yards, 0 TD, 0 in)with a week of practice as the #1 against a week Indy. Cassell went 13 of 18 152,1,0 with no practice as the #1. Give him a shot.

Lets watch the Pats sceme a game plan to win rather than the outscore method we were spoiled with last season. Cassell doesnt need to to 16-0. 14-2 will do ;)
UConn 05

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Facts vs Tards wrote:
And this is what happens when you talk trash all pre season long, right Skidmarks?
Pats are done.
Right, I get it, so a guy deserves a serious injury because some idiot fan was trash-talking you before the season?

Real classy.

I hope the Patriots burn it up this year just to shut up people like you who cheer because a guy was knocked out for the year with a painful, debilitating injury. If someone took a crowbar to both your knees and put you out of your job, then surely you'd say it would be perfectly fair if people celebrated the occasion?
Facts vs Tards

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

The only burning will be done by Faulk when he smokes a doobie.

And, yes, it sucks he got hurt but sucks more for you than me!!!!
CT Steeler Fan

Woodbridge, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

I know of a former first round pick, a league MVP, and a Super Bowl Ring holder available, TOMMY MADDOX!
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!
Facts vs Tards

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

FOXBOROUGH, Mass.(AP)-- NFL superstar Tom Brady will miss the rest of the season with a left knee injury that will require surgery, leaving the New England Patriots' Super Bowl hopes severely damaged.

LOSERS!!!!

Cheat your way out of this one...LOLOLOLOLOL
A concerned Patriot

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

I was just reading a poll on the Hartford Courant website, and noticed this post, typical of the crackpots that Sarah Palin attracts. This is downright scary.
"Tom Brady is an example of another liberal celebrity going down before his time. Last year, he fathered a child out of wedlock and lost many, many fans as a result.When McCain and Palin get elected, we will have an administration that cleans up all the liberal stars like Tom Brady and focuses on what is really important.That is American family values.Shame on you, Mr. Brady "

Since: Feb 08

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

A concerned Patriot wrote:
I was just reading a poll on the Hartford Courant website, and noticed this post, typical of the crackpots that Sarah Palin attracts. This is downright scary.
"Tom Brady is an example of another liberal celebrity going down before his time. Last year, he fathered a child out of wedlock and lost many, many fans as a result.When McCain and Palin get elected, we will have an administration that cleans up all the liberal stars like Tom Brady and focuses on what is really important.That is American family values.Shame on you, Mr. Brady "
The biggest crackpots are in Foxboro, Kraft and Belicheat!
Brady is a sinner

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Tom Brady is a sinner, no surprise he fell hard. He fathered a child out of wedlock and his liberal ideals have been championed by the media.

When John McCain and Sarah Palin get elected, they will clean up the liberal media who glorify these sinners.

We need more family values on and off the gridiron!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dwayne Bowe Discussions

Search the Dwayne Bowe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Wide Receiver Help On The Way For The Chiefs? Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
It's a good draft for the Chiefs if ... May '14 Foot Long 2
Should The Chiefs Pass On A First Round Wide Re... Apr '14 KC Fatreids 9
Kansas City Chiefs Rumors: Could Terrell Owens ... (Sep '13) Jan '14 Cotton Club 13
Rivers leads Chargers to 41-38 win over Chiefs (Nov '13) Nov '13 Steelers rock baby 8
Dwayne Bowe's arrest fires up debate over marij... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Missouri teen appeals her guilty plea in slayin... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Naughtyrobot 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••