Chiefs coach Herm Edwards on the Oakl...

Chiefs coach Herm Edwards on the Oakland Raiders

There are 5 comments on the KansasCity.com story from Sep 11, 2008, titled Chiefs coach Herm Edwards on the Oakland Raiders. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

On the Oakland Raiders:“They had a pretty good draft, in my opinion. They’re playing some young players also, a young quarterback — big guy, big strong arm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Sep 11, 2008
I think we got this one...KC looked pathetic last week against a mostly Brady-less Patriot team.
Freddy

Granger, IN

#2 Sep 11, 2008
I am not sure of that. Edward-coached teams tend to lull other teams into a conservative game plan. If the Raiders come out agressive and get a lead, I think they will be okay. If they decide to run, run, run and more run, it may be decided on the last series like last year.
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#3 Sep 11, 2008
TexasRaider wrote:
I think we got this one...KC looked pathetic last week against a mostly Brady-less Patriot team.
i can't understand why you would be so excited of beating a team who draft 12 rookies this year. obviously you don't have a clue (LOL)
Lifelong RaiderFan

Carrollton, TX

#4 Sep 14, 2008
And we looked so good against Denver.....
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#5 Sep 14, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't understand why you would be so excited of beating a team who draft 12 rookies this year. obviously you don't have a clue (LOL)
again, please read above comment (LOL)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwayne Bowe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Draft: Peter King sees Chiefs trading up (Apr '15) Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chiefs sign veteran safety Tyvon Branch to 1-ye... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Fatassed Coaching 5
News New England Patriots: Under-the-Radar Performer... (Sep '14) Sep '14 BeliChickenChoker 12
News Recap: Denver vs. Kansas City (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Vikings vs. Chiefs preseason: Game time, TV sch... (Aug '14) Aug '14 adriana 1
News Is Wide Receiver Help On The Way For The Chiefs? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News It's a good draft for the Chiefs if ... (May '14) May '14 Foot Long 2
More from around the web