Browns (2-11) vs. Chiefs (3-10) | The...

Browns (2-11) vs. Chiefs (3-10) | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 8 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 20, 2009, titled Browns (2-11) vs. Chiefs (3-10) | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Browns vs. Chiefs Sunday, December 20, 2009 3:33 AM a Kickoff : 1 p.m. today, Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Mo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

John Galt

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 20, 2009
Why isn't this game being televised?
Cleveland Browns 2 - 11

Blacklick, OH

#2 Dec 20, 2009
Channel 10 is being merciful. Besides, the GARRY STEAM MOP is guaranteed to attract a viewing audience.
John Galt

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 20, 2009
:)
Ghostryder

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 20, 2009
Why would you want to watch it? Just go out into the garage and hit yourself in the head with a hammer. Same outcome and you save 3 hours!
Ohio Born

Grove City, PA

#5 Dec 20, 2009
If you want to watch football really bad, watch this game for really bad football!
John Galt

Columbus, OH

#6 Dec 20, 2009
Hey, two kickoff returns for TDs by Josh Cribbs and 287 rushing by Jerome Harrison (9 yards short of the NFL record). Big run by Brady on the last drive, too.
Ohio Born

Grove City, PA

#7 Dec 20, 2009
I want to rescind my prior comment. Not a bad game and credit is due to Cribbs and Harrison. Congrats Brownies!
Ghostryder

Columbus, OH

#8 Dec 21, 2009
Wow!!! Mike Holmgren has already improved the Browns play!
Maybe Cribbs should be the QB. He should also play middle linebacker. Can he kick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwayne Bowe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Draft: Peter King sees Chiefs trading up (Apr '15) Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chiefs sign veteran safety Tyvon Branch to 1-ye... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Fatassed Coaching 5
News New England Patriots: Under-the-Radar Performer... (Sep '14) Sep '14 BeliChickenChoker 12
News Recap: Denver vs. Kansas City (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Vikings vs. Chiefs preseason: Game time, TV sch... (Aug '14) Aug '14 adriana 1
News Is Wide Receiver Help On The Way For The Chiefs? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News It's a good draft for the Chiefs if ... (May '14) May '14 Foot Long 2
More from around the web