NFL discusses rules changes

The NFL will be more aggressive in suspending players next season for illegal hits, and also could make changes to instant replay and kickoffs. Full Story

“Pro-Constitution , Anti-Obama!”

Since: May 10

Capitan, NM

#1 Mar 17, 2011
Why dont we just make the QB ineligible to be hit period. He is a player too and should not be protected as much!!!
haha

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Mar 17, 2011
just put flags on thier belts from now on
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 18, 2011
Look what unions are doing to the NFL! Lord help this country!

“Pro-Constitution , Anti-Obama!”

Since: May 10

Capitan, NM

#4 Mar 18, 2011
WARRIOR wrote:
Look what unions are doing to the NFL! Lord help this country!
Yep if you want to see how assinine unions are and just how they are really just money h o r e s, look no farther than the NFL!!
jay

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Mar 22, 2011
I refuse to watch a league where the refs are going to have this much control.
Brett Farce

Spring Hill, FL

#6 Mar 22, 2011
Among the rule changes will be defensive lineman to stop farting to draw the offensive line offsides. It's been used many times in recent years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunta Robinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stocks rebound to post gain for the week (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big Time 1
Atlanta Falcons Quietly Winning in Free Agency (Mar '13) Mar '13 Todd 1
Jacquizz Rodgers stands to benefit as Atlanta F... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Lewis hasty 1
Game time: Seahawks vs. Falcons kicks off (Jan '13) Jan '13 deb Rushing 1
Atlanta Falcons Free Agent Targets: Carlos Rogers (Jan '12) Jan '12 falcons fan 1
4 mins. ago - NFL to start suspending players f... (Oct '10) Jan '12 Better Judgement 13
Falcons CB Dunta Robinson's Unnecessary Hit on ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Trickfarts 2
More from around the web