Texans on verge of rising, still comi...

Texans on verge of rising, still coming up short

There are 1 comment on the Abc13.com story from Dec 5, 2009, titled Texans on verge of rising, still coming up short. In it, Abc13.com reports that:

The Texans built a 17-point lead against Indianapolis at home for the second straight year only to let it slip away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abc13.com.

hollnagel

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 6, 2009
The problem with the texans is the lack of leadership with the QB. He has a great arm and the stats prove that, but stat dont win games... There was a reason why he was the back up QB at Atlanta, now I know.. He has no leadership ability, where as peyton manning does, he knows how to rally his teams to a win. offense and defense. believe it or not I am a texan fan, but I have to give respect to peyton, he not only beat the texans he also beat 11 other teams in the NFL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dunta Robinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stocks rebound to post gain for the week (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big Time 1
News Atlanta Falcons Quietly Winning in Free Agency (Mar '13) Mar '13 Todd 1
News Jacquizz Rodgers stands to benefit as Atlanta F... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Lewis hasty 1
News Game time: Seahawks vs. Falcons kicks off (Jan '13) Jan '13 deb Rushing 1
News Atlanta Falcons Free Agent Targets: Carlos Rogers (Jan '12) Jan '12 falcons fan 1
News 4 mins. ago - NFL to start suspending players f... (Oct '10) Jan '12 Better Judgement 13
News Falcons CB Dunta Robinson's Unnecessary Hit on ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Trickfarts 2
More from around the web