Buffalo coach Gill interviews at Auburn, Syracuse

Dec 11, 2008 Full story: The Birmingham News

Turner Gill interviewed for coaching vacancies at Auburn and Syracuse, raising the possibility he might leave Buffalo after turning around the school's football program in only three seasons.

Full Story
CrimsonVein

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2008
I'm an Alabama Crimson Tide fan through and through, an Auburn fan second, and an SEC fan third. As much as I hate tomsee the competition get such a quality coach, Turner Gill would be a good fit and a welcome addition to the Southeastern Conference. It would give him an opportunity to show his stuff at one of the top college programs that's begging to get back to it's winning ways. We would welcome you to the South coach!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Willy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UTEP vs. Buffalo: Quarter-by-quarter (Aug '08) Oct '11 nick 89
Seeking a fast start (Sep '09) Sep '09 Cube 6
Continue reading "Selected capsules of Mid-Amer... (Aug '09) Aug '09 I Hate Syracuse 1
Best 21 College Running Backs In The Nation In ... (Jun '09) Aug '09 I Hate Syracuse 10
Willy headed to Charm City (Apr '09) Apr '09 Qball 1
Buffalo's Willy helped resurrect school's program (Jan '09) Jan '09 I Hate Syracuse 3
UConn Defeats Buffalo In International Bowl (Jan '09) Jan '09 MRBJMT 38

Drew Willy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE