UTEP vs. Buffalo: Quarter-by-quarter

Full story: El Paso Times

UTEP's 2008 season started off in nightmarish fashion, as the Miners botched a punt, threw an interception and gave up two touchdown passes to trail 14-0 at the end of the first quarter.
Comments
1 - 20 of 89 Comments Last updated Oct 13, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Your momsawhore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

jeeze louise! how bout that new defense?!! gosh...
Your momsawhore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

well at least the punter is getting some good work. considering he cost us a touchdown.
Your momsawhore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

can we please stop them at least once tonight?
wow

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

garbage defense, garbage game management, garbage coaching. can't wait till next week.
B Lujan

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

What an awful and gutless display of football.
This UTEP team was not ready or was caught looking ahead to Texas. The coaches better hope they can reinvigorate the psyche of this team. Or else, we’re looking at an 0-4 start with the Longhorns, New Mexico State and Central Florida coming up.
Canesfan

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Are you serious! UTEP's defense couldnt catch a cold. Someone please tell me the rest of the season is not going to be like this! A loss to Buffalo, BUFFALO!! Who is Buffalo?! And to loose 42-17 is a damm embarassment to El Paso!
higher than u think

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

tell me again why all u stupid people bought season tickets. i can understand camping out all night to see Texas.
Joe-Iraq veteran

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... still think them Miners have a chance against Texas????
RICK

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

go miners!!!!!
wait til next year

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

pathetic and a total embarrassment for El Paso
higher than u think

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Joe-Iraq veteran wrote:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... still think them Miners have a chance against Texas????
yeah the final score is going to be some were around 420 to 3 and thats if there lucky
Your momsawhore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

who the heck thinks this team was 'looking ahead' to Texas?? This pathetic team is shaking in their boots at the thought of Texas... Buff put up 42 on that "new defense full of vigor", what do you think Texas is gonna do?? Back down?? HA!! Colt's gonna throw for 500yds in the first half, and he's back up will add another 300yds in the second half after the score is already 55-0. This team s/ucks. Time to start all over again with the coaching staff.
JoJo

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

OH NO!! WE SUCK AGAIN!!!
UTEP - easy picking

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Price needs someone to wipe that grin off his face and tell him that El Paso isn't impressed afterall. If he can't get serious - maybe someone else will be. Pathetic is right!!
DarkMan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

ha ha ha losing to who? Buffalo thats right one of the crappiest teams ever ....ha ha ha ha oh no why the f**k did i buy season tix again/ sob damn losers
Fontenot

Kyle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Same old Miners...Like the rest of EL Paso, nothing ever changes.
UTEP Alum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

I believe I was at the post office when I checked the first quarter score on my cell and saw it was already 14-0 BUFFALO! BUFFALO THIS TEAM HAD 0 WINS A FEW YEARS AGO!! 0!!

This was a pathetic circus display put on by the Miners all around and I sure hope Mike Price fixes this train wreck before WE end up without a win and he gets to chase the sunset out of town.

Pathetic! I bet Division 2 schools are laughing at us right now. I am disgusted.
rules

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

I'm trying really hard to be a Miner fan here in Austin but my Miners are making it hard for me.....I'm close to saying hook'em horns next week.
HORNS

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Fontenot wrote:
Same old Miners...Like the rest of EL Paso, nothing ever changes.
BE QUIET YOU JOTO
imenuroom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Not Surprised!!Can someone tell Texas just to send their b team the actuall team wont be needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••