Former Pro Bowl quarterback, who came...

Former Pro Bowl quarterback, who came out of retirement last week, works out in Allen Park.

There are 1 comment on the Detroit News story from Oct 29, 2008, titled Former Pro Bowl quarterback, who came out of retirement last week, works out in Allen Park.. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Less than two months ago, former Pro Bowl quarterback Daunte Culpepper sounded resigned to an unwelcome end to his football career, one that he announced in an e-mail that began, "Farewell NFL." But Tuesday, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Toothless Roar

Duluth, MN

#1 Oct 29, 2008
I must say that the I believe the Lions should definately sign Daunte Culpepper and immediately name him their starter. What do they have to lose? This team has been an embarassment, a joke, a lemon, basically downright discusting for the past decade. Why not bring in a household name and let him "let it rip". It's not like they have a chance to ever win a game with what they put on the field right now... Does anyone thing Dan Orvlosky is going to ever be an NFL star? Lets feed Calvin Johnson the football already, the only draft pick that is left from the past 5 years... we all know how Charles Rodgers, Mike Williams, Joey Harrington, and even Kevin Jones worked out.... so let's put a stamp on the new Millenless Lions and make something happen! Rod Marinelli is a joke right now as well, stop telling me "We have to correct it and I have to teach better" week after week... Rod, and grow some balls and say we need to bring in some star power and get a goddamn identity already! Let's make a move for Christ sake! Sick and tired of waiting for next year boys! While we are at it, let's bring anyone unavailable that has ever done anything in the NFL to this squad... ask Al Davis and Jerry Rice, Rich Gannon, and Charlie Garner how that looked back in 2002-2003!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggg!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson Palmer's shoulder 'regressed,' QB seeks ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 2nd Opinion 1
News NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
News Jaguars rumors: Drew Stanton could get a look i... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tim Teblow 1
News Predicting the Top NFL Free Agent Contract at E... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Robert coins 1
News Should the Lions Sign JaMarcus Russell? (Jun '10) Feb '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15
News King: Packers owe Lions, Bucs (Feb '11) Feb '11 GBPfan 2
News Lions don't buy Hochuli's explanation for Suh flag (Dec '10) Dec '10 Big Fan 1
More from around the web