King: Packers owe Lions, Bucs

King: Packers owe Lions, Bucs

There are 2 comments on the CNN story from Feb 8, 2011, titled King: Packers owe Lions, Bucs. In it, CNN reports that:

Ran into Lions PR man Bill Keenist leaving Dallas Monday, and he made this point: If not for the late-game ridiculousness in games of Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

ET of San Antonio

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 8, 2011
This is like saying, "if other teams had scored more points and won more games, the Packers might not have been in the Super Bowl." OK...thanks, Mr. Obvious. In fact, if the Packers had scored less points, and won less games, they wouldn't have either. Wow...I'm glad we've all learned that lesson.:)

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Feb 9, 2011
I guess the Packers also owe the Eagles, Giants and every other team in the league also. The Packers certainly owe every team that was in the playoffs and failed to win their last game. Perhaps the Lombardi Trophy should travel throughout the league at the end of each season. Better yet, EVERY team should be given a Lombardi Trophy. Wouldn't it be great if everybody received a Championship ring and a snack at the end of each year. I've been hoping for a long time that the NFL would become more like a pee-wee soccer league. Why even keep score?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson Palmer's shoulder 'regressed,' QB seeks ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 2nd Opinion 1
News NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
News Jaguars rumors: Drew Stanton could get a look i... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tim Teblow 1
News Predicting the Top NFL Free Agent Contract at E... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Robert coins 1
News Should the Lions Sign JaMarcus Russell? (Jun '10) Feb '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15
News Lions don't buy Hochuli's explanation for Suh flag (Dec '10) Dec '10 Big Fan 1
News Drew Stanton busts a move after TD (Dec '10) Dec '10 Wildman 1
More from around the web