Lions don't buy Hochuli's explanation...

Lions don't buy Hochuli's explanation for Suh flag

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 5, 2010, titled Lions don't buy Hochuli's explanation for Suh flag. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz was relatively quiet in his postgame news conference about referee Ed Hochuli calling unnecessary roughness on his rookie defensive lineman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Big Fan

Minot, ND

#1 Dec 7, 2010
I remember the days when football was football! What happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson Palmer's shoulder 'regressed,' QB seeks ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 2nd Opinion 1
News NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
News Jaguars rumors: Drew Stanton could get a look i... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tim Teblow 1
News Predicting the Top NFL Free Agent Contract at E... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Robert coins 1
News Should the Lions Sign JaMarcus Russell? (Jun '10) Feb '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15
News King: Packers owe Lions, Bucs (Feb '11) Feb '11 GBPfan 2
News Drew Stanton busts a move after TD (Dec '10) Dec '10 Wildman 1
More from around the web