Culpepper may start vs. Jags

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

ALLEN PARK, Mich. - When the crawl came across the ABC ticker Saturday night during the Texas-Texas Tech game, Dan Orlovsky had his proof.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2008
Bender

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Kitna already has #8, so it looks like it's #11 again for Daunte.
RMWildmo

Petoskey, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

I was a long time Viking fan (my father was borned there) before the Randy Moss/Dante Culpepper era.I am a michigan native and a home fan of every other sport. During this era I grew to dislike Moss because of his antics and Culpepper could not hold on to the ball because of his tiny hands. This fumble fobia is surly still going to be a problem! I hope Detroit didn't pay too much because if we did he won't run because he is too valuable (look at the tapes from Minesota before/after big money)! With all that said I wish him well and hope for the best he does seem to be an exceptional person with great integrity.I decided (during said era) to be a Lions fan even though I knew MIllen would be a disaster! He was terrible as a commentator and fooled the Fords by trying to emmulate John Maddon(yet he had no substance and sounded like a moran).We have had too many bad years! Our last winning coach believe it or not was Moiller (the U of M coach),before him it was in the 50's or 60's since a coach had a winning record! HELP!!!!!(By the way Millens first important decision fire the coach that gav him the best winning oercentage of his whole tenure BRILLIANT!!!) If Donte doesn't work out and these # 1 picks keep going away like dust in a wind storm it's time to clean house! Bye bye interum guy,coaches, cheerleaders waterboy ect.On second thought BYE BYE FORDS OR GO AWAY lions so I can have 1 good sunday other than the bye week! THANK YOU!
RMWildmo

Petoskey, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

The NFL needs to include fumbles and in the QB ranking, how don't they see this as an effect on their performance? Donte' wouldn't have as good of a rating during his career if they did.I would have passed on this one Detroit and went after Anderson from Cleveland. They can't keep him and move on with Brady Quinn at the same time. I hope this isnt an insight to want our draft picks are going to be.HELP!!!!!!! BYE FELLAS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Drew Stanton Discussions

Search the Drew Stanton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
Jaguars rumors: Drew Stanton could get a look i... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tim Teblow 1
Predicting the Top NFL Free Agent Contract at E... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Robert coins 1
Should the Lions Sign JaMarcus Russell? (Jun '10) Feb '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15
King: Packers owe Lions, Bucs (Feb '11) Feb '11 GBPfan 2
Lions don't buy Hochuli's explanation for Suh flag (Dec '10) Dec '10 Big Fan 1
Drew Stanton busts a move after TD (Dec '10) Dec '10 Wildman 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••