Lions owner must demand team makes pl...

Lions owner must demand team makes playoffs or else

There are 1 comment on the Detroit Free Press story from Jan 4, 2008, titled Lions owner must demand team makes playoffs or else. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

“This is critical for all our young guys and Drew because Drew didn't have any work this year”

Why is Mike Martz's exodus expected? The more Jon Kitna threw the ball, the worse he looked. via Detroit Free Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 4, 2008
For one, this isn't St. Louis, it's Detroit! Martz was a genius, but he was also stubborn. Detroit dosen't need fancy plays to be a winner, they need to be fueled by instinct. I believe thats how they one most of their games anyway. I think Detroit was right by firing Martz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Stanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson Palmer's shoulder 'regressed,' QB seeks ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 2nd Opinion 1
News NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
News Jaguars rumors: Drew Stanton could get a look i... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tim Teblow 1
News Predicting the Top NFL Free Agent Contract at E... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Robert coins 1
News Should the Lions Sign JaMarcus Russell? (Jun '10) Feb '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15
News King: Packers owe Lions, Bucs (Feb '11) Feb '11 GBPfan 2
News Lions don't buy Hochuli's explanation for Suh flag (Dec '10) Dec '10 Big Fan 1