Honoring the future hall of famer Dre...

Honoring the future hall of famer Drew Bledsoe! He will be missed.

Posted in the Drew Bledsoe Forum

Shane Honnette

Mankato, MN

#1 Apr 11, 2007
I just wanna say that it was a great fourteen years of watching Drew Bledsoe play the game he loves and I love. I personally think he has atleast a couple of years left in him, but apparently some people don't. One of the best qb's to play the game and one of the classiest players to play the game. Thanks for the memories Drew and God bless ya.
bledsoefan

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Apr 12, 2007
I am surely going to miss him--thanks for all you did for the Patriots and beyond--you made me the football fan I am today--football won't be the same without you
sizeman

Paris, France

#3 Apr 12, 2007
Same here, this guy made me LOVE the NFL again.
Pheonix

Huntersville, NC

#4 Apr 13, 2007
Hall of Fame baby!! Thank you for all the great years, you still are, and will always be my hero and favorite sports personality. May be one more season in a couple of years prehapts? Haha rember every one he has kids, so the Bledsoe clan will live again!! Thanks Drew!!
US Army MAJOR

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2007
Class Act! I am a Dallas Cowboys Fan and though he didnt play with the same zeal as he did in the days with New England, he was a champion and I hope he is remembered as a HOF.
Bledsoe Fan

Berlin, CT

#6 Jun 2, 2007
I will miss Drew Bledsoe in the game. He made me love football also...Many great memories...I vote for the HOF for Drew too.
Bledsoe

AOL

#7 Jun 3, 2007
Will always remain my favorite player. Drew I supported NE when they were 1-15,,2-14 You are still missed in New England. Thanks for your time here. Personally my favorite pass was to David Patten in the Steelers game.
What a boring eneimic offense till you steped back in. Don't know what team if any I can roote for post Drew. Guess Its back to Pirate movies & telecasters.
Joe

East Providence, RI

#8 Jun 10, 2007
Good website....just spreading the word!

http://www.TheMeanDealer.com
carl

United States

#9 Jun 16, 2007
drew is the man i will miss watching a class act on and off the field its a shame that more nfl players dont follow in his footsteps thanks for the memories

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Belichick on QB: 'Not a doctor, don't do surger... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Dr Phil 1
News As Brady, Gronk know, pre-Super Bowl injury tal... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tony Romo Not A Loser, Choker; So Why Don't His... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jerry Jones 4
News Dallas Cowboy's Tony Romo: Stand By Me (Apr '13) Apr '13 voss 2
News 25 Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jerryrigged Jones 3
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Juanita 1
News Cowboys' Romo returns to scene of 2006 postseas... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 1
More from around the web