would Drew dust off his pads to come play for NE?

Posted in the Drew Bledsoe Forum

drew rules

Randolph, MA

#1 Sep 8, 2008
would Drew dust off his pads to come play for NE?
jnb

Randolph, MA

#2 Sep 8, 2008
drew could turn the table on Brady by taking the reigns in NE. Brady doesn't want to play anymore anyway. "is this all" in reference to winning his 3rd SB and dating a supermodel....
Rockstar

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Sep 8, 2008
There would be nothing better than seeing Drew retire with the Patriots. A superbowl win would be even better! The problem is he didn't leave here a happy camper. With that said, he is still close with the Krafts. The big question is could Drew and Bill work together?
benfromma

Chelsea, MA

#4 Sep 8, 2008
Now that Brady's injury has ruined our season. Drew's return would be great
zeke mowatt

Boise, ID

#5 Sep 8, 2008
If Mr. Kraft made the request....I believe Drew would answer the call......I think Drew could do well with this recieving corps and the run support he'd likely get in NE..............
Another Drew Fan

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2008
No way will this happen (unfortunately). Bill Bellichick does not respect the play of Drew Bledsoe....I don't think. Drew is happy in retirement. It's a nice dream though.
THE JET

Braintree, MA

#7 Sep 11, 2008
Bledsoe has been seen at a gym in Boston
bledsoe fan ma

Hingham, MA

#8 Sep 11, 2008
maybe he could come back as a qb coach--
i'd love to see him play but he has head trauma isssues from past playing so he shouldn't
bledsoe fan ma

Hingham, MA

#9 Sep 11, 2008
has drew made a statement at all about Tom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Romo Not A Loser, Choker; So Why Don't His... Jul '14 Jerry Jones 4
Dallas Cowboy's Tony Romo: Stand By Me (Apr '13) Apr '13 voss 2
25 Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jerryrigged Jones 3
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Juanita 1
Cowboys' Romo returns to scene of 2006 postseas... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 1
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Patrick 1
Ask a Giants Fan (Sep '12) Sep '12 Choke 3

Drew Bledsoe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE