In the end, Phillips was no great loss

In the end, Phillips was no great loss

There are 2 comments on the GoErie.com story from Oct 9, 2007, titled In the end, Phillips was no great loss. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

It's only a joke, and not a great one, that Wade Phillips came to Buffalo this week not just to lead his Dallas Cowboys against the Bills on Monday night but to audition for Buffalo's next regularly scheduled ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Dave

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 10, 2007
Elway was not in his prime in 1993.
Cowboysfansince7 5

Stafford, TX

#2 Oct 12, 2007
Dave wrote:
Elway was not in his prime in 1993.
He was ten years into his career, generally when QB's are at their best. Manning is now at that point in HIS career. Unlike RB's, DB's, and WR's, etc., QB's peek later in their careers, with the benefit of years of experience, so yes, he was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Belichick on QB: 'Not a doctor, don't do surger... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Dr Phil 1
News As Brady, Gronk know, pre-Super Bowl injury tal... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tony Romo Not A Loser, Choker; So Why Don't His... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jerry Jones 4
News Dallas Cowboy's Tony Romo: Stand By Me (Apr '13) Apr '13 voss 2
News 25 Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jerryrigged Jones 3
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Juanita 1
News Cowboys' Romo returns to scene of 2006 postseas... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 1
More from around the web