Dolphins Getting a Tuna-Up - Bledsoe ...

Dolphins Getting a Tuna-Up - Bledsoe Mention

Posted in the Drew Bledsoe Forum

AirBledsoe11

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 4, 2008
Parcells Moving Quickly In Miami

After a 1-15 season, any change would be welcome in Miami. Bill Parcells, hired recently by Dolphins' owner Wayne Huizenga to salvage his fading franchise, has made the first three of what promises to many strikes in south Florida.

The first thing President Bill did was fire the GM, Randy Mueller. I want to try to be kind to Mueller here because he's out of a job - and rightfully so. Ted Ginn, Jr at No. 9 overall? Wes Welker and Randy McMichael were allowed to walk and he traded Chris Chambers. That's just the receiving corps. Enough said.

Bill replaced him with Jeff Ireland, a personnel guru from the Cowboy organization that had apparently topped out potential-wise. You see, Jerry Jones is the GM in Dallas and always will be.

Today, Bill canned Head Coach Cam Cameron, putting him out of his misery once and for all. The search for a coach has already begun. You can bet it's someone in the Parcells' circle of trusted friends. Someone from a place of prior employment. Perhaps his old Giants' fullback, Maurice Carthon or Cowboys' assistany Tony Sparano, if Atlanta doesn't bag him first.

Next will be the shaking up of personnel. You can bet Bill will be looking for a seasoned veteran at QB. John Beck, the team's 2nd round pick in last year's draft will get an opportunity - to make the team. that is. Trent Green may and Cleo Lemon, may not. Perhaps Drew Bledsoe will be signed to bridge the gap until Beck gets up to speed.

Dolphin fans are in for a whirlwind with Parcells around. He pulls no punches and is frank with the media, but he wins.

You may scratch your head at times at his stubborness, but trust him when it comes to making football decisions. The upside is that your team will be relevant again. The downside is that he may not stay around long enough to see it.

But when your franchise just went 1-15, you'll take that at any price.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5760-NFL-M...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Belichick on QB: 'Not a doctor, don't do surger... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Dr Phil 1
News As Brady, Gronk know, pre-Super Bowl injury tal... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tony Romo Not A Loser, Choker; So Why Don't His... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jerry Jones 4
News Dallas Cowboy's Tony Romo: Stand By Me (Apr '13) Apr '13 voss 2
News 25 Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jerryrigged Jones 3
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Juanita 1
News Cowboys' Romo returns to scene of 2006 postseas... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 1
More from around the web