No

brunelle

Bradenton, FL

#1 Jan 28, 2009
pats need to resign bledsoe
Foxboro

Lexington, MA

#2 Jan 30, 2009
I think Drew Bledsoe was one of the best quarterbacks in the game....He was an example to other players as well as a good man....We need more like him in the NFL
Foxboro

Lexington, MA

#3 Jan 30, 2009
I never liked Romo and thought it was a shame that Dallas made such a mistake.
Akapong

Bangkok, Thailand

#4 Feb 5, 2009
I like Drew Bledsoe so long time . He is the sport man in my heart ./ Thai People
humberto

Cumberland, RI

#5 Feb 9, 2009
drew bledsoe was a great quarterback and an even better person.i am from new england and the fans around here always remembered him for his bad games.i for one remembered him for all his GREAT games and all he did for the franchise. thanks drew. hope you come back and play.
bledsoe fan

Branford, CT

#6 Feb 19, 2009
drew the tank is not empty so come on back look at warner. and you know you r not done so lets go.
its good for the fans and the nfl!!!!!!!!!!1
Scott

Lincoln, NH

#7 Mar 3, 2009
I think Drew still has a lot to offer,but he will never play for the pats again.
Pats101

Moscow, PA

#8 May 18, 2009
Drew U need to come back
jack o

Braintree, MA

#9 Jul 30, 2009
Bledsoe , if in shape, would be a great backup to Brady. Heck, the pats had Vinny T, and Flutie, why not bledsoe
Tym

Attleboro, MA

#10 Jul 30, 2009
Drew was the best and still could be. F%#k Michael Irvin for his recent jokes about Drew. I wish he would come back and prove that he is one of the greats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Belichick on QB: 'Not a doctor, don't do surger... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Dr Phil 1
News As Brady, Gronk know, pre-Super Bowl injury tal... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tony Romo Not A Loser, Choker; So Why Don't His... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jerry Jones 4
News Dallas Cowboy's Tony Romo: Stand By Me (Apr '13) Apr '13 voss 2
News 25 Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jerryrigged Jones 3
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Juanita 1
News Cowboys' Romo returns to scene of 2006 postseas... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 1
More from around the web