Monday Night Football Frenzy

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo 35
The Bills are big underdogs. The Cowboys are undefeated. The Bills have yet to score 30 points in any game this season. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Police Blob

United States

#24 Oct 8, 2007
Wife and husband beatins will be up in Buffalo around 11:00 pm tonight
Carlito

Herndon, VA

#25 Oct 8, 2007
Trickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, and the Bills will stampede over all you illegals.
Yo tricky, are you the crazy old lady on the east side of Buffalo with the cat?
Trickster

Buffalo, NY

#26 Oct 8, 2007
Carlito wrote:
<quoted text>Yo tricky, are you the crazy old lady on the east side of Buffalo with the cat?
no, I'm the lady on the east side with a pitbull.
and by the way, you should learn to spell.
LAURA 2

Eden, NY

#27 Oct 8, 2007
Carlito wrote:
<quoted text>Yo tricky, are you the crazy old lady on the east side of Buffalo with the cat?
Hi Trickster.
Carlito, I'm just guessing, she's a dog person. You might not agree with everything she says, but she's got some kind words and wisdom. It wouldn't hurt for you to listen.
Carlito

Herndon, VA

#28 Oct 8, 2007
Trickster wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I'm the lady on the east side with a pitbull.
and by the way, you should learn to spell.
I think you the one with the mayate' husband and the cat.
LAURA 2

Eden, NY

#29 Oct 8, 2007
Carlito wrote:
<quoted text>I think you the one with the mayate' husband and the cat.
Isn't that a word you pick up in prison?
KCK

Kansas City, MO

#30 Oct 8, 2007
This is a double-trap game. Where everybody thinks it's a trap game and are expecting the Bills to put up a fight, and then Dallas just blows them out of the water.

http://jfishsports.blogspot.com/
Linda in Depew

AOL

#31 Oct 8, 2007
Buffalo better lose Because I want to win my $30.00 on my football card. But Buffalo is playing good
why bother

Buffalo, NY

#32 Oct 8, 2007
Carlito wrote:
<quoted text>I think you the one with the mayate' husband and the cat.
and I think you are rude and ignorant. You are obviously thinking I am someone else on this board. I do not have a cat, I have a dog. and I don't know what you mean by mayate, I speak English. So why don't you go back to Mexico or Puerto Rico where you came from. Or else speak English.
and ty Laura.
agree with me, don't agree with me, there is no reason to insult me. But hear this beano Carlito, I didn't start this, you did. And you are a hypocritical trouble maker - your first post to me was to tell me to learn how to spell. and call me crazy. But in one of your posts - you misspell a word. So are we perfect? no. lay off the beans and get some intelligence.
I'll waste no more time with you. You are clearly demented.
And have a nice day.
Nik

Lewiston, ME

#33 Oct 8, 2007
Omg, what a game... even with the outcome, but still... what a game!!!
Andy

Buffalo, NY

#34 Oct 8, 2007
That was EASILY the most exciting game I've watched since Mr Reich led the Bills back in the AFC Wild Card 'gainst Houston!!!
Wow!!
Debbie from Phoenix

Phoenix, AZ

#35 Oct 8, 2007
I am from Buffalo. Watched the whole incredible game. The bills defense mostly 2nd and 3rd string should be very, very proud of themselves. The special teams should also be very proud of themselves. And that offense was awesome. Thank you for letting the rest of the NFL that we are not to be thought of as washed up. And thank you Chris Berman for rooting for Buffalo.
Rusty

Rockland, ME

#36 Oct 8, 2007
It was one of the finest games ever played on Monday night and it happened here in Buffalo. Man, how great is that? Yeah, we all hoped for a victory but win or lose the team made us all proud. Thanks Bills.
Ray

United States

#37 Oct 8, 2007
Yeah, the arrests are the best part..

I am just surpeised that there arent A LOT more DWI arrests post game, esp a night game like this one...

They should be doing sobriety checkpoints at every intersection leading out of the stadium.. Yeah it may tie up traffic, but, hey safety first and it could end up saving a few lives...

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#38 Oct 9, 2007
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA......Your kidding , right?
Do you have a nickel i can borrow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
As Brady, Gronk know, pre-Super Bowl injury tal... Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Tony Romo Not A Loser, Choker; So Why Don't His... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jerry Jones 4
Dallas Cowboy's Tony Romo: Stand By Me (Apr '13) Apr '13 voss 2
25 Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jerryrigged Jones 3
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Juanita 1
Cowboys' Romo returns to scene of 2006 postseas... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 1
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Patrick 1
More from around the web