Monday Night Football Frenzy

Monday Night Football Frenzy

There are 35 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 8, 2007, titled Monday Night Football Frenzy. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Bills are big underdogs. The Cowboys are undefeated. The Bills have yet to score 30 points in any game this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob

Rochester, NY

#1 Oct 8, 2007
im game.
Tricia

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2007
who cares
Jerry Jones

Englewood, NJ

#3 Oct 8, 2007
Me too! YEE HAW!
WhatAhomo

Buffalo, NY

#4 Oct 8, 2007
Can't wait to read about all the arrests in tomorrow's paper.....
Bill

Brocton, NY

#5 Oct 8, 2007
When they open the parking lots at (am for a 1:00 game they have problems with the partiers.Now today they open at 1:00 for an 8:30 game. Thats 7-1/2 hours of drinking in 80+ degree temps. Does Howdy Doody Howard & his boys exspect a quieter day? Het Howard, "Whats in your coffee?"
Sick of football

Rochester, NY

#7 Oct 8, 2007
Why must everyone's lives revolve around football and sports? There are so many more important things, but it seems that is WNY's priority. Would the world come to a crashing end if there were no sports. I don't think so. Maybe all the revenue that is wasted on sports could be put to a much better use such as health care for all or an end to the war in Iraq or cancer cure research.
Big BE

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2007
re, sick of football....
Why did you bother reading the story AND responding to the blog if your so sick of football???
You people and you high brow opinions about what every else should do make me sick. You are why fences make great neighbors.
Chris

Buffalo, NY

#9 Oct 8, 2007
Sick of football wrote:
Why must everyone's lives revolve around football and sports? There are so many more important things, but it seems that is WNY's priority. Would the world come to a crashing end if there were no sports. I don't think so. Maybe all the revenue that is wasted on sports could be put to a much better use such as health care for all or an end to the war in Iraq or cancer cure research.
I watch several news channels throughout the week. I keep up to date on the day-to-day happenings in my neighborhood, state, country and the world.

However, between working all day every day, tending to my family and watching news coverage, I personally like and need an escape from the shootings, the war, reality in general. Watching sporting events is that escape for me, as I think is the case for many.

It's 3 hours out of a day where I have no real stress or worries. I enjoy watching a football game, hockey game, Nascar race, whatever! It also provides time during which my family spends quality time TOGETHER, laughing and discussing the game at hand.

If you choose not to watch sports, that is your prerogative; however, don't try to beat others down about THEIR choice to enjoy it!

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#10 Oct 8, 2007
I bet my life savings on this score: Bills 64, 'Boys 3..
Jim

United States

#12 Oct 8, 2007
Pete: I enjoyed the story, but "occasion" only has one S.
okk

Lancaster, NY

#13 Oct 8, 2007
re - sick of football:

if you add it up you probably spend more time in the can over the course of a year then you do watching football. i wouldn't say it consumes our life, its a way to be entertained for a few meaningless hours for 16 sundays a year.

speaking of family... ever think about making it a family event where everyone watches the game together at home? kill two birds with one stone there.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#14 Oct 8, 2007
okk wrote:
re - sick of football:
if you add it up you probably spend more time in the can over the course of a year then you do watching football. i wouldn't say it consumes our life, its a way to be entertained for a few meaningless hours for 16 sundays a year.
speaking of family... ever think about making it a family event where everyone watches the game together at home? kill two birds with one stone there.
My family watches football in the can..
Freak

La Puente, CA

#15 Oct 8, 2007
the bills are at the bottom of the can...
Johnny 5

San Diego, CA

#16 Oct 8, 2007
Go Buffalo. Their D is really going to step it up tonight, especially coming off of the Jets performance. Mon nights are time to step it up and that's what the Bills will do. Always tough to be a visitor and come into Buffalo. Rock the house Bills fans!
jim

Boston, MA

#17 Oct 8, 2007
Remember when the bills were actually a good team? Me neither.

The bills games are about Tailgaiting, not watching football. Every WNYer knows this.
dumb

Buffalo, NY

#18 Oct 8, 2007
Sick of football wrote:
I think its a way for people to forget about all of the problems for a little while..... so they don't always have a stick up their butts like some people on this comment board...I bet you will be watching the game though...and I bet you have tickets for a sabres game
dumb

Buffalo, NY

#19 Oct 8, 2007
Freak wrote:
the bills are at the bottom of the can...
Don't you have anything else to do??? Why come here and mock our team...Oh yeah you have no life
Go Notre Dame

Buffalo, NY

#20 Oct 8, 2007
I hope the Bills don't lose THAT bad. I mean, you know they are going to lose, what we don't know, is how bad.
Carlito

Herndon, VA

#21 Oct 8, 2007
It's all over for the stinky bills!
Trickster

Buffalo, NY

#22 Oct 8, 2007
Carlito wrote:
It's all over for the stinky bills!
Sure, and the Bills will stampede over all you illegals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Brady, Gronk know, pre-Super Bowl injury tal... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Tony Romo Not A Loser, Choker; So Why Don't His... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jerry Jones 4
News Dallas Cowboy's Tony Romo: Stand By Me (Apr '13) Apr '13 voss 2
News 25 Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jerryrigged Jones 3
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Juanita 1
News Cowboys' Romo returns to scene of 2006 postseas... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 1
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Patrick 1
More from around the web