What Team Will Bledsoe Sign With Now??
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
frank

Sharon, MA

#43 Mar 27, 2007
THANK YOU DREW A PATS FAN AND DREW BLEDSOE, FAN GOOD LUCK WHAT EVER YOU DO .
Damian

Auburn, NY

#45 Apr 10, 2007
Drew will be back, he is a top 10 Qb in the NFL. I can't believe teams are not jumping on him. Redskins would be a good fit, KC, and the BEARS. To bad Lovey likes Grossman. See ya in 2008 Drew.
the rob

AOL

#46 Apr 11, 2007
I have followed Drews career from Washington St. and being selected by New England with the #1 draft pick in the draft. to losing his job to a injury to being traded to the sorry excuse for a NFL team called the Buffaloe Bills.then ran out of town to Dallas and being benched by the Cowboys for not putting up with TO's B.S. last season. so he might not be the most mobile qb anymore but he has veteran leadership and a cannon for a arm. all he needs is protection from the line just like any QB in the league. I hope that Da Bears will take a chance on him because they need a proven leader at QB and they have a good line that would protect him in the pocket. that is my two cents
Bledsoe Fan

Tallahassee, FL

#47 Aug 21, 2007
The Bears truly need Bledsoe!
Rocker

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Aug 21, 2007
Bears, Falcons or Vikings are my guess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Belichick on QB: 'Not a doctor, don't do surger... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Dr Phil 1
News As Brady, Gronk know, pre-Super Bowl injury tal... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tony Romo Not A Loser, Choker; So Why Don't His... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jerry Jones 4
News Dallas Cowboy's Tony Romo: Stand By Me (Apr '13) Apr '13 voss 2
News 25 Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jerryrigged Jones 3
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Juanita 1
News Cowboys' Romo returns to scene of 2006 postseas... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 1
More from around the web