Jets?
Browns?
Some other team???

Let the predictions begin!!!

I say.......... OAKLAND
tony in cincy

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2007
i hope bears ,or vikes . bears would be awesome,if he cant win with them teres a problem
Another Bledsoe Fan

Hillsborough, NJ

#3 Mar 2, 2007
For his sake, hopefully not The Jets, because he'd have to go against Bellichick 2X. Besides he would not unseat Chad. I hope Drew goes to the Vikes. Oakland would not be good. The Browns just are not a good organization.
csinglet

Richardson, TX

#4 Mar 2, 2007
No one, he's a loser! If not, I'd send him to any team leading the NFC East.
USN

Clarksville, TN

#5 Mar 2, 2007
If he doesnt retire. It wont be Oakland. That line couldnt protect Payton Manning, so no way drews agent will let him go there....ruin him forever. If I were the bears, i would put some thought into it. Could pick him up cheap for like 2 years. Ive heard that Seattle might come after him. He would do back up, but with an injured prone hasselback, might be a good fit for him, not to mention right back in his own yard again
bledsoesbabe11

United States

#6 Mar 3, 2007
drew is the best
whatever team he goes to...i will be wearing the jersey!!
good luck drew

ps: not the jets please
Another Bledsoe Fan

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Mar 3, 2007
I was disapointed to see that Tampa Bay has been trying to Trade with Denver for Jake Plummer. Also, Jeff Garcia has already visited Oakland.

I'm not sure if the league is seeing Drew as a viable starter now. If that is the case, he will retire.
NDB

East Providence, RI

#8 Mar 3, 2007
Believe it or not, he still has one of the best arms in the game....the strongest and most accurate. However, the fact remains, that he needs a VERY, VERY good line in front of him....I'm not sure why his past coaches cannot understand this, and keep an extra fullback or Tight end back there whenever he drops back, to protect his blind side. He CAN still start.....and while his skills did shows signs of diminishing this past season, he could have beaten Seattle I believe....AND, lost as many games as Romo....who sputtered VERY badly in the end, a time when a veteran like Drew, "might" have thrived. Just my opinion....
Bledsoe Fan

Berlin, CT

#9 Mar 4, 2007
I hope Drew has one more chance, he was dealt a bad hand and he handled it all with class....An example for all...That is one of the reasons it would be nice for him to end his career on the right note...
Anthony

Boca Raton, FL

#10 Mar 5, 2007
I would love to see Drew get a chance to compete for the starting job in either Miami, Minnesota, Chicago. If none of those teams are interested I would like to see him backup Hasselbeck in Seattle for a season or two before retiring. He is from Washington State and I think the Seahawks are the only team that he would consider being a backup for.
dave

Richardson, TX

#11 Mar 5, 2007
I have allways been a drew bledsoe fan. honestly,its time for the drew to go out in style,before he gets killed out there
sizeman

United States

#12 Mar 6, 2007
i love drew, always have and to me he is a first ballot HOFamer.However he needs to let go and retire as in today's NFL he just isn't mobil enough to compete.
Bledsoe is the man

Hampton, NH

#13 Mar 6, 2007
I think he should go to the Vikes with him drafting Teddy Ginn jr, and with Troy Williamson going deep and that good run stopping D. It could work well he still throws one of the best deep balls in the game.
Shane Honnette

Mankato, MN

#14 Mar 6, 2007
I just don't see how Drew Bledsoe or any quarterback that wants to play and win as bad as he does will go out of the league throwing an interception as his last pass ever and being benched for it. What a horrible way to go out. He definitely deserves a chance to start somewhere in the NFL.
red wolfe

AOL

#15 Mar 8, 2007
i have been a drew bledsoe fan right from the get go. He was my hero in New England. I followed him to Buffalo and then Dallas. Hope he will not retire yet. Throws the best deep ball of anyone. I would like to see him go to Chicago. He could be a great back up back with his old team in New England.
Richard Gentry

Hudson, OH

#16 Mar 9, 2007
what about K C
bledsoefan

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Mar 9, 2007
KC would be good--he would be with his buddy damon
ria

Boston, MA

#18 Mar 9, 2007
I think the texans could use him they can't get any worse right??
the Joe

Montréal, Canada

#19 Mar 9, 2007
I am from Boston and remember how much the Pats sucked in the pre-Bledsoe error. Bledsoe is a 2nd ballot HoF and people can say whatever they want about him because numbers don't lie and he is in the top 10 all time in every major QB category. The Cowboys (ie Jerry Jones) benched him because he wouldn't throw to TO. A side note would be that Bledsoe was on pace to throw for 3900 yards and 28 TDs...any team in the league would take those numbers. Drew's best bet is CHI because he would most likely sign cheap and their only weakness is QB. Grossman is garbage just like he was at UF. Drew has proven in NE and BUF that he can thrive in shitty weather. His only other viable option, aside from retirement, is CLE. HOU is not an option for him; that line and his immobility would be a disasterous combo.
the Joe

Montréal, Canada

#20 Mar 9, 2007
Of course I meant "era" not "error." And would like to add that the Cowboys in 07 averaged 2 1/2 points more a game with Drew than with Tony Homo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Belichick on QB: 'Not a doctor, don't do surger... Sep '16 Dr Phil 1
News As Brady, Gronk know, pre-Super Bowl injury tal... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tony Romo Not A Loser, Choker; So Why Don't His... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jerry Jones 4
News Dallas Cowboy's Tony Romo: Stand By Me (Apr '13) Apr '13 voss 2
News 25 Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jerryrigged Jones 3
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Juanita 1
News Cowboys' Romo returns to scene of 2006 postseas... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 1
More from around the web