Buck Harvey: NFL, not a river, runs through Romo

There are 4 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Sep 10, 2007, titled Buck Harvey: NFL, not a river, runs through Romo. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

“Couldn't have went any better, I guess, huh?”

Tony Romo threw the clincher to Sam Hurd, then did the following: Grabbed an offensive lineman, spun, slapped the helmets of two other teammates and ran 30 yards down the field for a final accent. via MySanAntonio.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

bledsoe fan

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2007
this is taken so out of context i shouldn't even be responding
cowboysfansince7 5

Conroe, TX

#2 Sep 11, 2007
bledsoe fan wrote:
Not sure why you are still sore. Bledsoe had a fine career, but he was done. Why take it out on Romo, who is obviously a guy who benefitted from Drew and has his own bright future ahead of him?
Joseph Lane

Lathrop, CA

#3 Sep 11, 2007
bledsoe fan wrote:
Actually, unless the man was making up his quotes (which would not be acceptable), seemed pretty accurate to me. It certainly fits what I have observed first hand. I saw nothing "out of context".

You really need to accept the fact that Drew is retired.

I love watching Romo play the same way I use to feel when Staubach played.
cowboysfansince7 5

Friendswood, TX

#4 Sep 14, 2007
Joseph Lane wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, unless the man was making up his quotes (which would not be acceptable), seemed pretty accurate to me. It certainly fits what I have observed first hand. I saw nothing "out of context".
You really need to accept the fact that Drew is retired.
I love watching Romo play the same way I use to feel when Staubach played.
He has the fire needed in a leader. They want to make plays for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Brady, Gronk know, pre-Super Bowl injury tal... Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Tony Romo Not A Loser, Choker; So Why Don't His... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jerry Jones 4
News Dallas Cowboy's Tony Romo: Stand By Me (Apr '13) Apr '13 voss 2
News 25 Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jerryrigged Jones 3
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Juanita 1
News Cowboys' Romo returns to scene of 2006 postseas... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 1
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Patrick 1
More from around the web