Where Will Drew Bledsoe Land? (Dallas...

Where Will Drew Bledsoe Land? (Dallas Morning News Q&A)

Posted in the Drew Bledsoe Forum

Airbledsoe11

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 4, 2007
Q: What are your thoughts on where Drew Bledsoe will land?

Ami Heda, Maplewood, NJ

TAYLOR: I can't be sure Bledsoe wants to play anymore. He has millions in the bank, loves playing with his four kids and after being benched in New England, essentially replaced in Buffalo and benched in Dallas, I would think he's tired of the NFL game. I don't know if he finds the game fun anymore based on a few of the conversations I had with him in the second half of the season. Unless some team calls him with a starter's job, I don't think he will return.
benfromma

Mattapan, MA

#2 Apr 5, 2007
I really think if he was tired the of NFL he would have announced his retirement already. I think he wants a team that eill give him a shot at #1. If that is not a possibility he could look for situation that even as a backup he could still get on the field (injury, poor play of starter. But he may wait until an injury occurs and has team come calling. If nothing tickles his fancy he then may retire, but he probably still wants to play otherwise he would have done so.
Shane Honnette

Mankato, MN

#3 Apr 6, 2007
Drew Bledsoe can still play this game, bottom line! I can't believe we are not hearing his name anywhere. What if Tony Romo wasn't with the cowboys last year and they didn't have a quality backup. Then what? Drew would have played the rest of the year and maybe even planning to come back and play with the cowboys this year. He can still help out considerably if you have a somewhat decent offensive line.
eddie

Arlington, MA

#4 Jan 10, 2008
Drew should come back and play. He is a great quarterback who can still play. he is better than half the qbs in the league.
Bledsoe Should be in the hall of fame, I mean if Jim kelly made it, than Drew will make it too
bledsoe fan ma

AOL

#5 Mar 12, 2008
I would love to see Drew come back but it sounds like he is very happy being retired--now we learn he had chronic head trauma migraines--so it is best that he stays retired--I do miss his games--
chase1711

Bow, NH

#6 Mar 22, 2008
eddie wrote:
Drew should come back and play. He is a great quarterback who can still play. he is better than half the qbs in the league.
Bledsoe Should be in the hall of fame, I mean if Jim kelly made it, than Drew will make it to
I agree with you 100 percent. I live in New England and I miss watching him play here. I hope he does get into the Hall of Fame, I think he deserves it for sure. We miss you here Drew.
chase1711

Bow, NH

#7 Mar 22, 2008
Drew did get a dumb rap here. He had Parcells, then Pete Carroll, come on. When we got Coach Bill B. I thought we were finally all set. I know for a fact Drew would have at least 1 superbowl. He never had that steady coach through his career. Good Luck Drew....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Belichick on QB: 'Not a doctor, don't do surger... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Dr Phil 1
News As Brady, Gronk know, pre-Super Bowl injury tal... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tony Romo Not A Loser, Choker; So Why Don't His... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jerry Jones 4
News Dallas Cowboy's Tony Romo: Stand By Me (Apr '13) Apr '13 voss 2
News 25 Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jerryrigged Jones 3
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Juanita 1
News Cowboys' Romo returns to scene of 2006 postseas... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 1
More from around the web