Time to assess how much blame actuall...

Time to assess how much blame actually falls on Romo

There are 6 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Dec 29, 2008, titled Time to assess how much blame actually falls on Romo. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

In the hailstorm of shame and blame that must be rained upon the Dallas Cowboys today, don't forget to include the quarterback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

zeke mowatt

Emmett, ID

#1 Dec 29, 2008
Romo is a bum................
Smooth is a Tool

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 29, 2008
In the hailstorm of shame and blame that must be rained upon the Dallas Cowboys today, don't forget to include the quarterback...Hahahaha!
bledsoe fan ma

East Weymouth, MA

#3 Jan 2, 2009
the dallas cowboys get what they deserve with Romo==buffalo bills too!
jillsfavs

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2009
Romo still needs time to work on things. Look at some of the other QBs and the time it took them. Farve, Manning, Elway, and Aikman.
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#5 Jan 4, 2009
patriots suck, dallas sucks! i have a tom brady jersey i wear under my jim plunkett jersey! lol!
Mexico Raiders

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 5, 2009
true, everyone knows you cant buy these jerseys in mexico where you live. just like the raiders cant buy a winning season through F/A.

2003 - 4-12
2004 - 5-11
2005 - 4-12
2006 - 2-14
2007 - 4-12
2008 - 5-11

raiders blow goats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drew Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Belichick on QB: 'Not a doctor, don't do surger... Sep '16 Dr Phil 1
News As Brady, Gronk know, pre-Super Bowl injury tal... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tony Romo Not A Loser, Choker; So Why Don't His... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jerry Jones 4
News Dallas Cowboy's Tony Romo: Stand By Me (Apr '13) Apr '13 voss 2
News 25 Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jerryrigged Jones 3
Drew Bledsoe nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Juanita 1
News Cowboys' Romo returns to scene of 2006 postseas... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Cowboy fan 1
More from around the web