2011 Bowl Predictions: NFL Draft Pros...

2011 Bowl Predictions: NFL Draft Prospects Who Will Shine in BCS Bowls

There are 23 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 13, 2011, titled 2011 Bowl Predictions: NFL Draft Prospects Who Will Shine in BCS Bowls. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

You can love them and you can hate them, but you know as well as I do that you're going to watch each of the BCS bowls this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#21 Dec 15, 2011
> Hey, Clown! Did you know next football season, 2012, is the year the LSU Fightin' Tigers are projected to be the #1 BCS National Championship contender? Things are looking up in Tiger Nation! Yep!
>;)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#22 Dec 15, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Hey, Clown! Did you know next football season, 2012, is the year the LSU Fightin' Tigers are projected to be the #1 BCS National Championship contender? Things are looking up in Tiger Nation! Yep!
>;)
keep your eye on 2012!!! 2011 is the TIDES

It may be us vs yall again next year!! That would piss the SEC haters off BAD

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#23 Dec 15, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>keep your eye on 2012!!! 2011 is the TIDES
It may be us vs yall again next year!! That would piss the SEC haters off BAD
> Better to be pissed off, than, pissed on! Clown ... LSU has worked too hard to get to 13-0 and the SEC Championship to let it all go down the drain. The Tigers are on the prowl and hungry! Like I said from the beginning of this football season ... LSU has both eyes on that 2011 BCS NC Crystal Trophy. They have their third eye (The Eye of the Tiger) on the 2012 BCS NC Crystal Trophy. First things first, as the January 9th, 2011 BCS NC is the immediate goal ... with the 2012 SEC Championship, and, the 2012 BCS NC the succeeding goal, starting January 10th. It's great to be in Tiger Nation!
>;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dre Kirkpatrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabama Football: Power Ranking the Crimson Tid... (Jun '12) Dec '12 ART DECO MAN 254
News Year later, Raiders struggling (Oct '12) Oct '12 Knapp Time 8
News LSU Football: Power Ranking the Tigers 5 Toughe... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RocheSeller 2
News GM: Raiders chose Carson Palmer in first round (Apr '12) Apr '12 Willy C 6
News 2012 Daily Norseman Community Mock Draft - Buff... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Tim 1
News 2012 NFL Draft Cornerback Top Prospects (Feb '12) Feb '12 UGA 1 3
News SEC Football - September 17th (Sep '11) Jan '12 MaddysGoat 3
More from around the web