2011 Bowl Predictions: NFL Draft Prospects Who Will Shine in BCS Bowls

Dec 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

You can love them and you can hate them, but you know as well as I do that you're going to watch each of the BCS bowls this year.

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bama fan

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

So the person who wrote this thinks tr want shine in bcs game moron

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Judged:

> Richardson is gonna get stuffed by LSU in the NC game. Right after the Fightin' Tigers win their 3rd BCS National Championship in the last 8 years ... Richard will bolt to the NFL. Done deal!
>:)
Bama fan

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Didn't stop him first game 170 total yards !! But you right bama shouldn't even show up after LSU beats all over field first te
Bama fan

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Yeah everybody knows y'all run all over us in game 1 you keep thinking that if you want but I like when you say we don't have a chance keep talking that smack its obvious you didn't see what I saw in first game
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Bama fan wrote:
Didn't stop him first game 170 total yards !! But you right bama shouldn't even show up after LSU beats all over field first te
170 yards... between the 30 yard lines = 6 points!

I'll give those type of stats all day long!

The only difference between Bama and LSU is Bama has Richardson doing it... LSU has 5 RB's that could if they didn't have to share time!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

LSU Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
170 yards... between the 30 yard lines = 6 points!
I'll give those type of stats all day long!
The only difference between Bama and LSU is Bama has Richardson doing it... LSU has 5 RB's that could if they didn't have to share time!
Nick's gonna pull it out... its huge
Bama fan

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

But those 5 backs couldn't come up with 100 yards an Eddie lacy will be playing this game you do realize he didn't play first game
Bama fan

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

An Jefferson lit it up through the air on us as well yeah we don't have much of a chance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Bama fan wrote:
> Yards, yards, yards ... what's on the scoreboard: Points, not yards! Richardson will be a spectator in New Orleans.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Bama fan wrote:
Yeah everybody knows y'all run all over us in game 1 you keep thinking that if you want but I like when you say we don't have a chance keep talking that smack its obvious you didn't see what I saw in first game
> I saw LSU making big plays to win the football game! I don't know what you saw, but, I'm sure you will see it again in the NC game. If I were you ... right after Bama's 3rd straight loss to the LSU Fightin' Tigers, I'd run down and get my eyes checked.
Bama fan

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

I know that's why i said we shouldn't even show up. I do hope you will visit this site jan.10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Bama fan wrote:
But those 5 backs couldn't come up with 100 yards an Eddie lacy will be playing this game you do realize he didn't play first game
> Very funny! But, being LSU only used two backs against Bama the first game, leaves the other three backs, the ones who did most of the running against Arkansas and Georgia with fresh legs to carve up the Bama defense. Do I hear LSU, your 2011 BCS National Champion? Yep! Done deal! There will be double the tears shed in Alabama on January 9th than there was on November 5th. OUCH!!! The pain, the pain!!! Well, Bama fan, better luck next year ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Coach Artie (I know something you don't know!)

P.S.- Sit back and relax, and join the nation as we watch the blooming of the next big-time SEC running back: Kenny Hilliard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Bama fan wrote:
An Jefferson lit it up through the air on us as well yeah we don't have much of a chance
> Hmmm! Let's see ... albeit not flashy, Jefferson led LSU to victory against the Crimson Tide in Tuscaloosa! What did that baby face QB of Bama do? HaHaHaHa!!! Well, he did prove that Bama has no chance of beating LSU in the NC game in New Orleans. He couldn't perform in his own home stadium! Now, in the Superdome? LMAO!!! "Welcome to my den, said the spider to the fly!" OUCH!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Bama fan wrote:
I know that's why i said we shouldn't even show up. I do hope you will visit this site jan.10
> Coach Artie will be here ... it might be a little late in the day though before his appearance! LSU victory parties can last forever! Hey, Bama fan ... where will you be at? The Coach hears those Bama whining, and crying fits after a loss, can go on for months! Have you picked your crying towel hideout yet? Better hurry! Times a wasting ... ya hear!?
michelle

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

This isn't your grandpa's Bama...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This isn't my grandpa's LSU ... it's the modern day LSU, who will be placing their 3rd BCS NC Crystal Trophy in the trophy case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nuff said!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Alabama will be YOUR 2011 Natl Champ!!!!!! CUZ NICK'S GONNA PULL IT OUT
Better Judgement

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Bowl chamkpionship? Just don't make it LSU-Alabama, because they've already had their showdown in the regular season. Why do it over again, even though this is a bigger venue. Go back to the champs of different conferences and settle it there. This NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP stuff is nonsense if not bull-manure.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

T-Town Clown wrote:
Alabama will be YOUR 2011 Natl Champ!!!!!! CUZ NICK'S GONNA PULL IT OUT
> Wrong again, Clown! LSU, your 2011 SEC West Champs, 2011 SEC Conference Champs ... and, soon to be, 2011 BCS National Champions. The only thing ole $lick is gonna pull out is his crying towel. Yeah, the crying towel with the words, "2011 BCS CHUMPS" printed on it!
MMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHH HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Better Judgement wrote:
Bowl chamkpionship? Just don't make it LSU-Alabama, because they've already had their showdown in the regular season. Why do it over again, even though this is a bigger venue. Go back to the champs of different conferences and settle it there. This NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP stuff is nonsense if not bull-manure.
> LSU 13-0, SEC Champions, the only division-1A team with a perfect record, victories over 8 top-25 teams, deserves to be in the BCS NC Game. The other team, no conference champion, didn't even win their division in their conference ... well, you be the judge!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••